Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The room, voices

'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'

Chapter 3 - The room, voices

Chapter 3 - The room, voices
As much as I hated being alone, there would always be one room that would make me feel much better. It was the room I was born in, the loft! I know it sounds weird, being born in the loft but it is true, my mum was trying to find a cardboard box to put some of her old clothes in to chuck out but that was when she started to give birth, when the abulance came and tried to take her to the hostpital she refused to move because she said it was awfully painful.

I climbed up the ladder to the place that I had first seen and I felt a warm breeze hugging my body. This always made me happy. It always reminded me of someone but I could never ever remember who it was. Suddenly a cold gust of wind hit me and I no longer felt safe. Voices came into my head they were all muffled and I couldn't hear them properly, but there was one voice I could hear loud and clear, I recognised the voice, from my dream.
'That day'
The voice is made my head hurt.
'The greed, of you'
My heart was thudding loudly and beating quickly ans strongly, so loud that I could hear it, so fast and strong that the blood from the cuts started to trickle down my face again, I daren't move a muscle, I couldn't move a muscle.
'Where is he now?'
My lips stuttered, as if I wanting to speak to voices inside my head.
'Bella? Where is he? What did you do to him?' The voices were getting louder, it was almost as if they weren't in my head anymore.
Shadows filled the room, I could hear the muffled voices drowning out the main voice, until there was nothing but silence, no shadows, nothing... That's when I collapsed to the floor and my thoughts were... nothing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment