Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The New Kid

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 4 - The New Kid

Chapter 4 - The New Kid


“Class, I would like you to meet our new student, W…” “Sorry I'm late, Mr. Blake.” Chris said as she burst into her English class. “Why are you late, Miss Fenton?” Mr. Blake said, raising his eyebrows. Chris replied, “I had some hover board… trouble.” She looked down at the hover board in her arms. “I'll just put this in my locker.” She said, slowly turning back towards the door. “Miss Fenton,” Mr. Blake continued, “you need a pass.” Chris turned back around, her pony tail swishing about, and took the piece of paper. “Thank you sir.” The new boy watched her leave from behind his glasses.

At lunch, Chris got her pizza and headed for her usual spot at her usual table. She saw someone else sitting there. He was picking at his mashed potatoes on his lunch tray. “Excuse me?” Chris said when she reached the table. The boy looked up. His brown eyes met her blue ones. “Can I sit with you?” she asked. The boy nodded and his glasses almost fell off his nose. “So…” Chris continued, “What's your name?” “Wesley,” he continued, “you can call me Wes.” “'Names Christina,” she said, “Call me Chris.” She held out her hand. Wes smiled and shook it.

After school Chris waited for Wes to meet her. They had agreed to go to the park over by the Museum after school. They were going to walk there. She leaned up against a tree behind the school. Suddenly, Chris found herself on her back. She sat up and saw the tree instead of her legs. Too terrified to scream, she reached out to touch it but her hand went through it. She realized that maybe she could walk through it. Chris stood up and walked towards the tree.

“What in the world are you doing?” Wes asked as he turned the corner. “Huh?” Chris answered, turning quickly. “Is the tree hypnotizing you or something?” he said. “No, but… I fell through it.” “What?” Wes asked, puzzled. Chris answered, “I fell backwards through the tree. Then I reached out to touch it but my hand went through it!” Wes stared at her in disbelief. Chris looked at the tree, then back at Wes. “Never mind.” She continued, “Lets go.” They began to walk down the side walk while a snotty blond girl and group quietly followed.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaede-chan on March 20, 2006, 6:01:38 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanOohoohooh!! Such a great story!! Yaaaay! I wanna draw Chris DP style, can I?! (Tell me on my profile, I'd just like to ask permission.) Keep on writing, this sounds cool! *favs story*

Coolstra on March 5, 2006, 1:33:59 AM

Coolstra on
CoolstraI'm working on it... I get an idea then by the time I find my notebook, I've lost the idea! I hate when that happens...

dragon45 on February 25, 2006, 11:42:38 PM

dragon45 on
dragon45that really good!!! favs

kngfoo2200 on February 25, 2006, 12:28:06 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200YAY!!! 1st COMMENT!!! MOREOREMORE!!! This, is THE ABSOULUTE MOST DRAMATIC AND SUSPENSFULL STORY I'VE EVER READ!!! So far, you're the only person to have written a fanfic about DANNY'S KIDS!!! (or kid) I LOVE IT!!! Even though the SUSPENSE is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! MOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!!