Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Wes B.

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 8 - Wes B.

Chapter 8 - Wes B.






Here it is. Wes said once they reached his house. Chris looked at it and said, Looks really small. Wes sighed and replied, Big enough for two people. Chris raised one eyebrow and looked at her new friend. He was looking sadly at the ground. What happened? she asked. Wes looked at Chris. My parents got a divorce. I live with my Dad. Oh& Chris said. It least you know what its like to have both parents. Even for a little bit. Chris sighed sadly. Wes looked at her, smiled and said, Hey. Lets stop this depressing talk and go inside. Im burning up. Chris laughed and nodded. It is hot out here. The two walked towards the door.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Take a left at that door. Tucker told Danny. He was looking at the map of the Ghost Zone that he and his two friends made. Which door?! Danny yelled, looking at all the floating doors around him. Tucker looked at the map again. That purple one with the little lines on it. Danny looked around and spotted the floating door. I see it. He said. Sam watched Danny closely and turned when he did. After they got around the door she saw Clockworks tower. Havent been here in a while. She said. Tucker nodded and Danny looked back at her and nodded as well.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Wes and Chris walked into the house. Chris looked around as Wes called, Dad! Im home! He began to walk toward a hallway and Chris followed. A tall man walked out in front of them and immediately looked at Chris. Dad, this is my friend, Chris. Wess dad smiled at Chris and said, Nice to meet you. Chris. Nice to meet you too, sir. Wess dad continued, Please, call me Mr. Baxter.





Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shapeshifterwolf on July 25, 2007, 8:36:42 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfhaha! this just gets better and better

gohstann on January 23, 2007, 11:26:00 PM

gohstann on
gohstannOMG! Dash! LOL! What a twist! Nice saprize!!! I wasnot expecting that!
SorryI haven't cometed erlyer. I've been bissy so I havent been reading any storrys lately...

kngfoo2200 on July 21, 2006, 4:17:39 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200=0.0= OMGG! Mr. Baxter???!!! Wow, this is gewd!!

Kaede-chan on July 19, 2006, 7:59:17 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanWAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that's Wes' dad?! Ack, too good to be true! XD XD XD XD