Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Family Troubles

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 10 - Family Troubles

Chapter 10 - Family Troubles
I die?! In the future Im dead?! Danny screamed. Sam and Tucker just glanced at each other. Sam looked at Danny as he put his hands on his head and thought hard. Why cant we all be alive in the future? Last time Sam and Tuck were dead. Now its my turn I guess& Sam looked back at the screen as Chris cried quietly. Then it hit her. Danny! Now I know why she looks familiar! Sam said as she pointed at the screen. She must be your daughter! Danny put his hands to his sides and looked at Chris. Hey. Youre right. She does look like me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didnt know& any of that& Chris sobbed. Wes knelt down in front of her and said, You mean that your mom didnt tell you anything about your dad. Chris looked up and wiped her eyes. Nothing. Nothing at all! she screamed. Wes put his hands on her shoulders and said, Why dont you go and tell her all that you know. Chris closed her eyes and shook her head. Why should I? She didnt tell me anything. Why should I tell her anything?! she said looking at Wes. Wes suddenly found himself staring into Chriss eyes and that he couldnt look away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look! Tucker screamed. Danny and Sam looked but didnt see anything weird about the screen. They like each other! Tucker said. Danny looked at him and said, Tucker. Youre supposed to be looking for anything weird or& or& Sam continued for him, Or anything we need to figure out where we are! Not teens staring at each other! Tucker looked at his feet then quickly back at Danny and Sam. Like you guys do! Tucker! Sam and Danny screamed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris realized that Wes was staring at her and quickly looked away. Wes took his hands off of her shoulders and looked at his wall. Chris looked on his desk and saw a picture of two kids around the age of eight. She picked it up and asked, Whos this? Wes looked at the picture and replied, Thats me and my sister. Chris looked at him. Where is she? she asked. Shes with my mom. Her name is Jessie. Chris smiled. You two were crazy! she laughed looking at the faces they were making. Yeah& I guess we were. Wes said sadly. He looked down at the floor and said, I only see her twice every year in the summer. Its when Mom comes to get me and drops off Jessie to stay with my dad. And the other time? Chris asked. The other time is when my dad drops her off and takes me. Wes said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam walked away from Danny and Tucker and went towards the table by the entrance. When she got there she noticed the Fenton Thermos and looked real closely at it. Suddenly, it moved. She jumped back and looked over and Danny and Tucker to see if they noticed. She looked at the Thermos again then tuned back towards the screen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey. Wes said. Chris looked up from the picture and replied, What? I think we should go back to the park. He said as he stood up. Chris got out of the chair and asked, Why? What would we do there? Wes walked over to the door and Chris followed him. He went into his Dads office and looked up in the cabinets. When he came out he had a battery. Chris watched as Wes took her hover board and replaced the battery. She stood still, waiting for an answer. Wes got up and put the hover board under his arm. Lets go see what you can do.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gohstann on January 23, 2007, 11:33:57 PM

gohstann on
gohstannTucker... Well why aren't any of them MENTIONING the thrumos? Thats importent! They cant let Dan askape, he must be who Danny fought!

kngfoo2200 on September 30, 2006, 1:45:31 PM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200AHHHHHHH! TOOO MUCH SUSPENSEEEEEEEE! But VERY well done!

GhostGirl22 on September 30, 2006, 7:25:05 AM

GhostGirl22 on
GhostGirl22cool

Kaede-chan on September 30, 2006, 12:19:31 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanAwwww... And lol Tucker! "THEY LIKE EACHOTHER!!" X) Uh-oh, I think I know what's in that theeermooos...
Great chapter!