Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Plans and Realizations

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 2 - Plans and Realizations

Chapter 2 - Plans and Realizations


Amy's Choice……



Anyway, Thanks a lot for the comments yall! I really enjoy knowing how I'm doin!





Sonic, Tails, and Rouge are picking their way through Amy's apartment. Amy is no where to be found………



Sonic: Dammit! (kicks the broken closet door.) Too late!!



Rouge: I had just talked to her though…….



Tails: ( looks at Sonic) Sonic, there was no way you could have got here in time…….



Sonic doesn't even look up as he walks around the apartment.



Rouge: (looks at the closet door.) he ripped this place to shreds…….



Sonic: (kicks over a chair.) IF I HAD ONLY STAYED WITH HER EARLIER…..



Rouge: (calmly.) Sonic, calm down….There was no way that you could have known this would've happened.



Sonic sits down on the ripped couch with his head in his hands. Rouge starts to walk over to him, Tails stops her.



Tails: (silently.) I think we better leave him alone for a while….



Rouge: (looking back at him.) But…….



Tails: (whispering.) I don't think I've ever seen him this upset before. I think it's best if we left ………..for a little while…….He has a lot to think about……



Rouge nods and the both head out the apartment. Sonic, still sitting, thinks about why he was too late to save her.



Sonic: It's my fault……I should've been there for her……..



Sonic can still hear her scream ringing through his ears and Metal chuckling in the back round. He clenches his fists in anger…..



Sonic: (shaking.) That BASTARD! I'll fracking kill him when I get a hold of him……



Before leaving the ruined apartment, he mutters a silent prayer for Amy's safety then speeds off into the cold, dark night.



………………………………………………………………………………………………







Eggman: YOU DID WHAT?!?



At Eggman's base, located in an old factory building, Metal is explaining his plan to Dr. Eggman………



Metal: BUT DON'T YOU SEE? SONIC WILL BE FORCED TO COME AND I WILL FINALLY HAVE A REMATCH.



Dr. Eggman: But, WHY didn't you tell me all this before you kidnapped her?



Metal: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? WE ARE BOTH GETTING WHAT EACH WANTS. MY REMATCH AND YOU'LL HAVE HIS DEATH.



Dr. Eggman: (smiling.) Yes, yes I see……….But what if he doesn't come?



Metal chuckles and extends his claws.



Metal: THEN I HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH THE GIRL…….



Dr. Eggman switches the monitor screen to one of the abandoned employee rooms. Amy is lying against one of walls…



Dr. Eggman: Hmmmm….looks like she's still out cold……



Metal: STUPID GIRL WOULD NOT SHUTUP, BUT I FIXED THAT PROBLEM. (grins.)



Metal takes off into the darkness of the factory as Dr. Eggman is thinking about what it would be like to finally be rid of Sonic, once and for all……



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Knuckles: But you do know it's going to be a trap right?!



Sonic and Knuckles are talking on Angel Island, under the night time sky….



Sonic: What other choice do I have Knux? And think about what he'd do to Amy if I didn't show up?



Knuckles: I guess Tails and I should come with you then.

Sonic: (grins.) Naa, I'll be in and out. After I beat the hell out of Metal and take Eggman outa commission, Amy and I will be back before you know it.



Knuckles:(surprised at the sudden surge of confidence.) But you know it won't be that easy…….



Sonic falls back on the green grass and looks up at the stars…



Sonic: Well, I GUESS you guys could tag along…..(grins.)



Knuckles: Come on Sonic, your going to need all the help you can get…..



Sonic: Yeah, after words when I admit it to her……



Knuckles: (shocked.) YOUR GOING TO TELL HER WHAT?!



Sonic: Yeah (yawns.)…it's stupid to wait any longer I guess….(yawns.)



Knuckles: TELL HER WHAT THOUGH!?!



Sonic: …………..that I love her……….(closes his eyes.)



Knuckles: HAA!! I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!! (mockingly.) AMY AND SONIC SITTING……(looks at Sonic.)



Sonic's already asleep.



Knuckles: WELL, I GUESS you can spend the night…….(grins.)



Knuckles walks back up the steps to the master emerald as the full moon starts to cloud up in the dark, unsure sky…..
















Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on March 9, 2006, 1:56:16 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffwow SonAmy!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on March 3, 2006, 10:22:48 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianThis story rules!!

Fargmaster on March 3, 2006, 2:11:51 AM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasterwohoo frist comment yah very good really keep this up this rulez :D