Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3:00 o'clock

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 3 - 3:00 o'clock

Chapter 3 - 3:00 o'clock


Amy's Choice……





Wow!! I've gotten more comments quicker on this, than any other story I've done!!! WOOHOO!!!!! =)







A beautiful sunrise is seen in the distance, but Sonic doesn't even notice as he gets up to leave. He takes one last look at Knuckles sleeping against a pillar then takes off……..





………………………………………………………………………………………………



Metal: HA!(clenches his fists.) TODAY WILL BE YOUR LAST, SONIC!!



Metal walks out with a glint in his eye……



………………………………………………………………………………………………





“uhhhhh……………where…………….?



Amy slowly opens her eyes. She looks around, dazed, and suddenly remembers. She tries to get up, but a shot of pain runs through her.



Amy: Uhhgg….my head………



She stops as she hears voices. Crawling slowly toward the old, locked door, she presses her ear up against it.



Dr. Eggman: So what if he DOES beat you though?



Metal: (chuckles.) I'LL WIN NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.



Dr. Eggman: I won't accept failure. Here, BE SURE you get him with this first……..then do whatever you want after words………



The two voices fade off as Amy feels chills run down her spine.



Amy: (thinking.) They're using me to get to him……I've got to find out what……what they want to do to him first.



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Knuckles: WHERE IS HE!?!



Knuckles is in Tail's garage, as Tails checks things in the X Tornado.



Tails: LOOK, I don't know WHERE he is, but I know where he's GOING!!



Knuckles: I ALREADY FRICKN KNEW THAT MUCH!!



Tails: (sighs.) Look, there's no point in yelling and screaming over all of this. We're going to have to look for Eggman's base if we wanna find him.



Knuckles: But, there's no way we could find it in time.



Tails: (jumps in.) Wrong. The new engine that I built yesterday could take us around the world in just an hour's time.



Knuckles:(prostesting.) But there's a difference…..



Tails: Well, I'll take my chances then………



The X Tornado veers up as Knuckles quickly gets in mumbling.





………………………………………………………………………………………………





Sonic: Damn, WHERE IS IT?!?



Sonic, who has been speeding around all morning, notices something in the sky.



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Metal: HE'S GOING TO BE LATE!! BRING ME THE GIRL.



Two robots bring out Amy, struggling to get free.



Metal: GOOD MORNING MISS ROSE. (snickers.)



Amy: (glaring.) You son of a dog………



Metal: (lifts her chin.) NOW WHY DOES YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH SAY SUCH A DIRTY THING. (digs his claws into her chin a little.) I'LL DISIPLINE IT FOR YOU…………



Sonic: You better leave her alone, bastard.



Metal lets go of Amy and turns to face Sonic.



Metal: (grins) SO YOU DID FIND IT……..TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND SONIC, THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE THE SUN. (snickers.)



Amy: SONIC!!



Sonic: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!




















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 17, 2007, 7:18:12 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_GO SONIC

DaWolff on March 9, 2006, 1:54:19 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffwow my friend fargmaster told me you wrote more, now i got my internet working and this is AWESOME!

Fargmaster on March 3, 2006, 9:06:48 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmastergood job your storys are really great ^^

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on March 3, 2006, 10:27:47 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome!!!! (nods head)