Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Amy's Stand

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 5 - Amy's Stand

Chapter 5 - Amy's Stand


Amy's Choice……



Sonic: But…..it barely…(gasp.) scraped me……….(coughs.)



Amy looks up at Metal who is watching the scene before him intently.



Metal: THE COATING ON THE BULLET WAS ENOUGH TO DO IT.



Sonic: Run….(coughs) Amy……run…….now…..



Amy: (with tears streaming down her face.) no….no, I can't……



Metal: HOW SAD. AND TO THINK I HAVE ALL 7 OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS BEHIND ME…….(snickers.)



Amy: What?!



Metal: WHAT ELSE POWERS OUR MACHIINERY?! BESIDES, AFTER SONIC'S GONE, I CAN USE THAT POWER AS I PLEASE.



Sonic slowly tries to get to his feet.



Amy: Sonic, stop! (tries to stop him.) please! I need to get you out of here……



Sonic: (coughs.) There's ..no …..time……I've go to try…..



Sonic starts walking toward Metal, in an effort to get to the emeralds. Metal disappears and hits him from the side, knocking him to the ground.



Amy:(sobbing) SONIC!!!



Sonic gets up again, hacking up blood, and spitting it out. He limps over to Metal again. Metal rams him full force into a wall. Sonic crumples as the blood from his arm stains the wall against him.



Metal: TODAY WAS YOUR LAST SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. (walks toward him.)



Amy: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (screams.)



Just then a plane is heard, and machine gun fire is around Metal. The roof caves in around Metal. Metal jumps back, surprised as the X Tornado is seen.



Metal: Dammit!!



Metal recoils back into the darkness of the factory as Amy runs over to Sonic.



Amy: Sonic!? Ohh, Tails hurry!!!!



Amy jumps as a large cannon slowly pops at of the factory. The ground starts to shake as the cannon charges up.



Amy: (screams.) TAILS!!! LOOK OUT!!!!



The blast erupts from the cannon, hitting the plane in the sky. The X Tornado falls, crashing into the ground in flames.



Metal re-enters chuckling at the sight.



Metal: WELL, NOW, WHERE WERE WE!?!



Metal starts to head toward Sonic motionless against the wall as Amy steps in front of Sonic.



Amy:(coldly.) Don't you dare touch him…….



Metal:(stops and grins.) DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME LITTLE GIRL?



Amy whips out her hammer and swings it at Metal. Metal catches the hammer and throws it behind him. Amy slaps his face, forgetting that it is metal. Metal turns his head back around and smiles at her as she winces, holding her hand in pain.



Metal: HOW AMUSING. (chuckles.)



Metal slaps her across the face, waiting for her reaction. Staggering back a little, but not falling, she keeps her balance. Spitting the blood out, she turns back to face him, with a look of determination.



Metal: HOW AMUSING THIS “LOVE” THING IS BETWEEN TWO LIFEFORMS. TO CHOOSE DEATH OVER LIFE……..



Sonic: Uhhhh……….Amy? Amy…run….NOW!



Amy stands her ground as Sonic struggles to get up behind her. Metal vanishes for a minute then hits Amy full force in the stomach. She hits the ground a few feet away motionless. Metal laughs and walks over toward Sonic.



Sonic: AMY?! (coughs.) AMY!!



Metal kicks Sonic over. Sonic moans and spits out another mouth full of blood.

Metal: DON'T WORRY SONIC, I'LL MAKE THIS QUICK AND EASY………



Metal steps on Sonic chest, pressing down on it. Sonic starts to try to pry it off as he gasps for breath.



Metal: GOOD-BYE SONIC.



Just before Metal crushes Sonic, he's hit from the side by a blinding force of light.



Metal: WHAT THE……..



Metal is struck again and thrown into a wall, as it crumbles over him. The light slowly starts moving toward Sonic. Sonic looks over and is surprised by what he sees…..



Sonic: AMY?! YOUR…..YOUR…….







Hah! Cliffhanger!! Heheheheh!!!! I love doing that! =)




































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on March 9, 2006, 2:07:35 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffSHE'S SUPER!!! YAY!!! hey i saw somewhere that amy was green when she's super? or is she yellow? maybe the next chapter will tell me.

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on March 4, 2006, 7:07:54 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianI think i know what's gonna happen! But i'm not telling. ;)