Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Super Amy

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 6 - Super Amy

Chapter 6 - Super Amy


Amy's Choice……





Sonic: Amy?!…..Your…….Your……SUPER?!



S*Amy: (smiles) Yes, I know…..I got to the chaos emeralds when he was about to kill you…..I didn't know if I could do it or not….



Sonic: Amy, thats awesome that you (coughs.)….uhhhhh…(faints.)



S*Amy: Sonic?! SONIC!?! I-I need to get you out of here now!!



Metal: YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE…….



Super Amy turns around to Metal glaring at them.



Metal: I SHOULD HAVE FINISHED YOU OFF WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE, MISS ROSE….



S*Amy:(in a cold voice.) If you get in my way,……I'll kill you…….



Metal hesitates, realizing that she could very well kill him. S*Amy kneels back down to Sonic.



S*Amy: Sonic?! SONIC?! Please!! Say something!!!



As S*Amy starts to get a lump in her throat, she feels a hand on her shoulder. She whips around, ready to fight.



Knuckles: AMY?! That's you?!



S*Amy: (surprised.) KNUCKLES?! (hugs him.) YOUR ALRIGHT!!!



Knuckles: Yeah, me and Tails ejected at the last minute. Tails's parachute didn't deploy, so he took a bad fall…..SONIC!?! (kneels down to him.) AMY?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM?!?



S*Amy: (points toward Metal) That thing shot him with a poisoned bullet of some kind…..I-I can't get him to wake up………..(tears start to fill her eyes again.)



Knuckles: We need to get him to a doctor NOW!



Dr. Eggman: Did someone say DOCTOR?!



Dr. Eggman appears on the scene. S*Amy tenses up and Metal limps over to him.

Dr. Eggman: AMY?! (looks toward Metal) YOU MUST BE JOKING!?!



Knuckles: You bastard, you'll pay for what you did to Sonic……



Dr. Eggman: (to Metal) You've disappointed me again Metal……(turns to S*Amy and Knuckles.) Let's see Amy how you measure up to my new series of robots. 76-ALPHA Series!! FORWARD!!!



S*Amy and Knuckles both step back as they are surround by robots.



Knuckles: Amy, grab Sonic and get out of here…….



S*Amy: No, I can't just leave you here!



Knuckles: I SAID GET GOING!!! NOW!!!



S*Amy: I can fight!!



Knuckles: YOU HAVE TO SAVE SONIC!!! Find Tails, he can come and help me,…….



S*Amy: But…….



Knuckles: NOW!!!!!



Knuckles charges in to the nearest robots as S*Amy pulls Sonic on her back and takes off through the open ceiling.



Dr. Eggman: FOLLOW HER, METAL SONIC!!! AND BRING HER BACK!!!



Metal takes off after her. S*Amy looks back at Knuckles trying to fight off the robots and then glance up ahead to find Tails……



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Tails: AMY!!! DOWN HERE!!!!



S*Amy flies to Tails, who is leaning up against the tree with the master emerald in his arms. Amy puts down Sonic and runs over to him.



Tails: AMY?! Your SUPER?! SONIC!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?



S*Amy: Tails! I need to get Sonic to a doctor!! Fast!! Knuckles is holding off the robots, he needs your help!!



Tails:(dazed) Sonic……..



S*Amy: (shakes him) TAILS!!! NOW!!! I have to save Sonic…….



Metal: (Interupts) THERE IS NO CURE THAT ANY HOSPITAL HAS FOR THAT TYPE OF POISINING…..



S*Amy and Tails both look up to Metal in the sky above him.



Tails: METAL?!



S*Amy: What?! YOUR LYING!!!







Cliffhanger! Dang, I getting good at this! =)




















Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 17, 2007, 7:27:13 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_NOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!! SONIC DONT DIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

DaWolff on March 9, 2006, 2:11:54 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffNOOOOOO!!! Sonic can't die!!! Right when he was going to admit it!!! NOOOO!!!! For all us SonAmy fans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on March 8, 2006, 7:37:44 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome! I knew it!