Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Ark

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 8 - The Ark

Chapter 8 - The Ark


Amy's Choice



Yes!! Time to find out what was Amy's choice………..what do you think?……….





As the white streak of the space colony stands out from the sunset, a desperate hedgehog is making the toughest decision of her life…………Hyper Amy keeps her focus on the sky, as the power of chaos enriches her body, causing it to glow in a sliver-white light……..



H*Amy: (thinking) *I-I can't choose……..I love him…..but ……I can't let everyone die because of it……but I don't even know if …….If I CAN stop it!*



Tails: (from the ground.) Amy!! You've got to do something!!!



H*Amy looks toward where Metal went off into space then back at the falling colony. She knew there was no way to have both……



H*Amy: DAMN IT!! THIS…..THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!



H*Amy holds her head in frustration.



H*Amy: *thinking* but what would Sonic do……….? What would he want me to do……..?



H*Amy gulps, fighting to hold back the tears in her eyes and she can feel the lump in her throat swell.



H*Amy: I know what he would do if he were me…………….(looks toward the Ark.) I have to try……



H*Amy flares up and heads to the ark, in sorrow but determined. Tails watches her take off into the distance.



Tails: *thinking* Sonic would be proud, Amy………..(looks back at Sonic) I just wish you could have known how much he loved you…….



………………………………………………………………………………………………







As Amy lines up to face the space colony ark, there is panic all around her. The sirens in the Station Square are going off as people scream and scramble to find shelter. H*Amy keeps her focus on the object ahead, knowing the odds were against her……..



H*Amy: (concentrates) This is it, all or nothing………



H*Amy starts to power-up as she flies toward the space colony ark. As the Ark draws nearer, she stops and raises her arms…….



H*Amy: (yelling) CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!!



A huge explosion of sliver-white light forces H*Amy back from the blast. Surprised by her own power, she looses control of the light, and the Space colony continues to crash down from the sky. She is thrown back to the ground, dazed and defeated…….



H*Amy: (shocked) I-I can't do it………I can't even control it…….(looks up.) I'm sorry Sonic………



H*Amy sobs as the space colony continues to hurtle down on it's crash course with Earth……..



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Tails:(watching) Amy couldn't stop it…………



Tails walks back to where Knuckles fell. Eggman has already taken off.



Tails: Knuckles?



Knuckles: Uhhh……(holds his side.) Where's Amy?



Tails: (turns away.) She couldn't do it………



Knuckles gets up as Tails avoids his eyes.



Knuckles: Couldn't do WHAT Tails?!



Tails: The space colony………she tried but, she lost control……it's over Knuckles……





………………………………………………………………………………………………





H*Amy looks above her with a lost expression…..the sounds of cars and helicopters are heard in the distance. Sirens are going off every where……..



H*Amy: Those people know it too……….it's the end………..



No way, not if I can help it!



H*Amy looks up, remembering Sonic saying those words when it looked impossible.



H*Amy: There's nothing I can do……



Ha! Bring it!!



H*Amy: But, I tried………



Umph! (taking a blow) Just getting warmed up!



H*Amy: I can't control it…..



You can do it Amy……



H*Amy tries to shake off the sudden flow of memories.



*remembering * Uhh!! *He is just, oh, so self-centered!!*



H*Amy: Always so full of confidence and no doubt that he could do anything…….



*He doesn't give a flip about anyone or anything else!*



H*Amy: (stands up.) But he WAS always fighting for anyone and everyone else! No matter what, he always took on the challenge……(fists clench) NO MATTER WHAT THE ODDS!!



H*Amy flares up again as she turns toward the Ark almost through the Earth's atmosphere.



H*Amy: I was unsure…I couldn't focus my power and I lost it…so worried about failing….Sonic was always confident when he handled the chaos emeralds…..and back with all those robots……I KNEW I could do it…….



H*Amy takes off into the sky, full force and power.



H*Amy:(with a new hope) NOW, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!









Can she?! Be sure to read the next chapter!! =)













Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment