Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - When Sonic finally............

A SonAmy Story. Amy is faced with the biggest choice in her life; To save the world or to save her beloved Sonic! How can she live in a world without Sonic?! And how can she live with Sonic if there is NO world?!(not that much violence.)

Chapter 10 - When Sonic finally............

Chapter 10 - When Sonic finally............


Yes this will be the final chapter! Thank you all so much for reading this!! (starts to tear up) Love yall!





Sonic picks Amy up as he speeds back to her apartment. Tails and Knuckles both wave as he takes off with her. The full moon is in the middle of the cool, calm night as he sets Amy down on her bed…….



Sonic: Alright, I'll be back in just a minute.



Amy: (feels her throat.) Uhhh, it's still sore………



Sonic walks in with a damp wash cloth and bandages. Amy recoils when he presses it to a spot on her arm.



Amy: It hurts……



Sonic: I know, but it needs to be cleaned up.



Amy: (giggles) It's kinda weird, you know. I'm usually the one cleaning you up!!



Sonic: (grins at her) Yeah, well if not for you, I wouldn't be here.



He puts a bandage over her arm as Amy flinches but stays somewhat still.



Sonic: Well at least we'll never hear from that bastard ever again.



Amy: Yeah, I thought it was the end for me when he had me like that…..(feels her throat)



Sonic: Does it still hurt?



Amy blushes as he checks her throat gently. His face is very close to hers…..



Amy: Ummm…, is it okay?



Sonic: Just bruised….



He notices her try to hide her face. He smiles to himself as he slides hand up to the side of her face.



Sonic: You know, I was thinking……..about the other day, when you chased me……



Amy: Yeah, (recalling it) and you were always busy…..



Sonic sighs and looks up at her. Amy can sense him struggle for words to say.



Amy: Uhhh….Sonic, my throat's down here….



Sonic blushes as Amy giggles. Sonic gives a little grin back.



Sonic: Anyways, Knuckles said that you were able to knock the space colony back to it original orbit.



Amy: (looks down, remembering) It's still hard to believe that I did it. I guess the Chaos Emeralds are more powerful than I thought.



Sonic: Chaos is power enriched by the heart……I guess that explains how you healed me. I just remember everything going dark, in a world of pain. As the pain drifted away, I thought, “This is it,…I'm dying…”.



Amy looks up at him as he sits beside her.



Sonic: Knuckles is hardly a sight to wake up to, but I was sure as hell glad to see him. I found out what was going on and took off to surprise you. (clenches his fists.) That's when I ran into you and Metal…….. No way we'll be hearing from him ever again.



Amy has been watching him this whole time, wondering when he has ever talked to her like this. As Sonic looks over at her, Amy looks away, worried that he might have caught her staring at him.



Sonic: Anyway, I just wanted to know if you'd, um, like to do something tonight…… with me maybe…..



Amy: (surprised) What?



Sonic:(nervous) Just watch a flick or something like that. If you wanna go, I could come by and pick you later….(scratches his head)



Amy: (smiles) Sure, I'd love too! (looks around) Oh, and thanks for picking up my apartment. I'm sure it was a mess after…….(stops) Well, anyway, I'll be ready by 9:00.



Sonic: (grins) Okay, See ya lada! (speeds off.)



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Around 8:00

Sonic puts Amy down as they walk inside his own apartment. Sonic invites Amy into the kitchen.



Sonic: Anyway, are ya hungry? I don't know exactly what I've got though……(looks around .)



Amy: Is it safe?



Sonic: (glances back) Is what safe? The kitchen?



Amy: (giggles) The food.



Sonic: (grins) Now what are you trying to say, Amy? That I can't cook?



Amy: Oh please, Sonic, you'd burn a salad! (laughs)



Both Sonic and Amy laugh as Amy suddenly clutches her stomach. Sonic, concerned walks over to her.



Sonic: Amy? What's wrong?



Amy: (gives a weak smile) It's just my stomach, that's all. I got kicked around a few times, so it's kinda sore.



Amy can sense Sonic thinking of Metal again as he tenses up. She gets up and walks over to him.



Amy: Why don't I cook instead? It's really not that bad…..



Sonic: Nahh, that's alright, I'll order a pizza….(notices her hurt expression.) …cuz I don't trust that green hairy thing growing in the fridge and I don't think I even wanna look what's in the cabinets……



Amy giggles at him as he invites her to watch T.V. As Amy walks behind him, she wonders how close to sit. As Sonic sits down, he notices her little dilemma.



Sonic: (looking for the right words) Uhh, you can see better over here. (he signals for her to sit close to him.)



Amy: (blushes.) Umm, thanks.



As Sonic looks through the channels, Amy silently wishes for a love story to come on. The channel stops on one of the newest Zombie Movie. She her hopes sink.



Sonic: YEAH!! This looks great!



Amy: uhh, yeah.



As the Zombie rips the head off of someone, Amy sinks back, afraid she might puke. As the Zombie reaches for another victim, the doorbell rings. Amy, terrified, grabs Sonic and screams.



Sonic: (laughs) It's just the ZOMBIE pizza boy, Amy.



Amy: (tries to laugh) I-I knew that, I just got a little too into the movie.



Sonic tries to get up, Amy still around him.



Sonic: Uhh, Amy, I kinda need to get up to get the pizza……



Amy can feel her face turn red as Sonic gets up to the front door. Amy doesn't even notice as Sonic secretly steps outside to talk to the “Pizza Boy”.





………………………………………………………………………………………………



Knuckles: So, how's it going? (grins)



Sonic: I guess okay so far. We're watching a horror flick right now…..



Tails: COOL!! Zombie Night 3?!



Knuckles: You sure she's gonna want to eat, watching that?



Sonic: Umm……



Knuckles: Well anyway, we'll let you two get back to your DATE. (grins.)(hands him the pizza.) I really think you could have done better than this.



Sonic: (scratches his head) Yeah, but oh I dunno, I kinda like just being alone like this.



Tails: Alone?! =) (makes a kissy face)



Knuckles: (enjoying Sonic's red face) Okay, we'll just leave you two LOVEBIRDS alone then. (snickers)



Knuckles and Tails leave as Sonic can hear Tails singing “Sonic and Amy sitting in a tree……”.



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Amy: He sure is taking a long time…..(gets up) uhh, I'm not too sure I can watch this anymore!



Sonic walks back with the pizza, striking a stance.



Sonic: (in a bad accent) De pizza es served! Bonapite! Or how do they say it?



Amy giggles as they sit back on the couch together. Amy picks up a slice then looks up at the T.V. She feels her stomach flip as she watches a zombie rip another's arm off. She sets the pizza back down.



Sonic: (smirks) Not hungry?



Amy: It's kinda hard with a zombie movie.



Sonic:(teasing) I'll protect from those mean zombies, Amy. (takes a bite)Mmphhh!! Pizza's great!!



Amy finally gives in and eats hers. As the horror flick drags on, Sonic notices how jumpy Amy's getting. The pillow she has in her hand looks like its about to pop.



Sonic: Whoa! Amy, easy on the pillow there!



Both Amy and Sonic jump as a Zombie (on the T.V.) jumps out onto a shrieking victim. Amy screams and dives onto Sonic as Sonic loses his balance and almost falls off the couch.



Sonic:(teasing) Just a movie okay?



Amy: (shaky) I-it's way to re-real for me!



Amy continues to hold/hug Sonic as they continue to watch the show. Sonic notices the faint smell of candy smelling perfume. Even as his arm started to go numb, he realized he liked Amy being around him. As the final credits came on, he was a little sad when she let go and stretched.



Amy: Well, thank goodness, that's OVER!!



Sonic: (sighs) Alright,…. (turns to the next channel.) Well whad-do- ya know……..



Sonic and Amy both watch the report on the Space Colony and the heroic efforts of Miss Rose. Amy blushes and Sonic watches with interest.



Amy: Uhh, I'll be right back…..(she heads for the bathroom.)



……………………………………………………………………………………………....





Amy quietly steps back out of the bathroom, going back to the kitchen to get a drink. She notices the messages on the answering machine. Secretly seeing if Sonic is still of the couch, she presses play on the machine…..



Amy: I wonder what I sounded like the other night when I called…..Oh wait, that's right, I called Tail's house that night. I better just (moves to turn it off)



She stops suddenly as she hears Knuckles's voice come on.



Knuckles:(leaving a message) Hey, just wanted to see how it was going. Yeah, I GUESS will get you some pizza. Just don't blow it, okay? Hope you enjoy your DATE! See ya lada!



Amy takes a minute to let it sink in that Sonic and her WERE having a date. She couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed it before! She smiles and tries to contain her excitement.



Amy: (thinking)* HE LIKES ME!! OH MY GOD!! HE'S DOING ALL THIS FOR ME!!! But wait……maybe he's just doing this because he feels sorry for me…… (excitement dies) it's still nice of him…..but……he just feels sorry for me……*



Sonic: Whatcha doing in here, Amy?



Amy turns around as Sonic walks in with the rest of the pizza. Amy walks up to Sonic and he notices her down mood.



Sonic: (grins) Don't tell me you looked cabinets….



Amy kisses him on the cheek. Stunned, he drops the pizza box.



Amy: Thanks Sonic for the date. (smiles at him)



Sonic: (blushes and tries to grin back) So when did you figure it out?



Amy: Knuckles is on your machine……(giggles) you can tell him you didn't blow it.



Sonic: Well that explains it, freak'n knucklehead blurts it out. I'm sorry, I wanted to do better than just this.



Amy: No, it's great…..(makes a face) with the exception of the Zombie show.



Sonic: (sighs) I don't know if you'd count this as a date or not. I swear I'll make up for it.



Amy: (hugs him) As long as I'm with you, I won't complain.



Amy hugs him tight as he returns it, glad she accepted their little “date”. Amy looks up at him as he stops and looks down at her. Sonic takes her chin as she wraps her arms around him. Their lips meet and for a moment, all is forgotten. As the let go, Amy starts to head for the door.





Amy: (stuttering) I-I better be heading home…..



Sonic:(surprised) But……..



Amy smiles at him and starts to walk out the door.



Amy: Thanks Sonic, that really meant a lot to me. I know you did this just to cheer me up….that's nice.



Sonic:(shocked) Wh-what?



Amy: It's okay Sonic, I've been sorta of a pest toward you…I understand. It's okay, I-I like being friends…..(tears up) I'll, I'll see you later….



As the door gently shuts behind her, all Sonic can think about why he can't just admit that he liked her. Was it really so hard? He knew she had said it to him countless times and he didn't even have the guts to say once? Was a date enough? Sonic rushes out the door as he tells himself it's not…….



Sonic: Amy?



Amy: Sonic? What are you-



Sonic: Look Amy, there's always been something I've wanted to tell you…..



Amy:(feels her heart beat faster) Sonic….?



Sonic walks up to her and takes her hands in his. He searches in his mind for the right words to say.



Sonic: I-I've always liked you (gulps) ah geez, I suck at doing this….Amy, will you be my, my………..



Amy: (tears up) Girlfriend?!



Sonic:(turns red) Yes, Um, If-if you don't mind….



Amy: (laughs) YES, YES!!! SONIC!!!!(hugs him and starts crying)



Amy looks up at him and they kiss under the light of a full moon. The wind gently moves the grass below them as the hold each other, each one knowing how long they have been waiting for this moment.








































































Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 27, 2009, 5:35:41 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Faints from excitment*

WickedSpeedDemon on July 17, 2008, 1:27:58 PM

WickedSpeedDemon on
WickedSpeedDemonomg this is the BEST sonamy stoy ever!

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 17, 2007, 7:51:46 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_THIS WAS 1 OF THE BEST SONAMY STORIES IVE EVER EVER EVEEERRRRRRRRR READ! NIIIIIICE JOB ON THIS! *FAVS TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION TIMES*

amylaine500 on July 30, 2006, 1:17:29 PM

amylaine500 on
amylaine500i LOVE this story!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on April 15, 2006, 12:58:53 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianI can't tell you how much this story RULES!!

DaWolff on April 9, 2006, 3:57:00 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffat once knucklehead actually HELPED sonic XD OMFGZORZ!!

DaWolff on April 9, 2006, 3:56:24 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffDAMN! ALEX YOU COMMENTED BEFORE ME!!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!! GAAHHH!!!! I CURSE THE WEEKEND HOLYDAYS WITHOUT COMPUTERS!!! DAMN!!!


yea... Awwwwww... sweeettttt.... SonAmy.... love you!!! OMFGZORZ!! LOVE YOU AND LOVE YOUR STORYS AND LOVE SONAMY!!!! WH0000TTT!!!

Fargmaster on April 7, 2006, 5:52:30 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasteromgsoooo coollll! i read all your storys and this iss a... well i think the best chapter! soo soo sonamy now ther my second fav pair thanx u!!! XD weee :D

Cowgirl10 on April 7, 2006, 4:56:13 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10OMG!! I'm finally done!! (tears up.) SonAmy forever yall!! =) Well this IS my favorite chapter out of the story. Thank you guys for reading this!! I would have never been able to finish it without yall's support. (sighs) I think I'm gonna take a little break from story writing for a while. But hey, if you've got a good one of your own going on, let me know!!=) Thanx

-Leigh
Cowgirl 10