Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leigh

Here's a description of my char that can be used for stories.

Chapter 1 - Leigh

Chapter 1 - Leigh


Leigh the Hedgehog



Description: Pink with gold hair tips. Has three earrings on each ear and has jade green eyes. Usually wears green, blue and black. (sometimes yellow) She wears an athletic short sports top with shorts. Her shoes depend on the outfit. She sometimes keeps a small silver pistol on her side.



Likes: Basketball, fighting, running, shopping, fishing, ice cream =), swimming, parties, hanging out with friends, and other stuff. Likes to hang out with Sonic, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and my friends chars at FAC.



Dislikes: Eggman, wusses, Metal Sonic, sisters and bros, Chris, anything too preppy and girly, and hates, HATES SCHOOL!!!



Abilities: Martial arts, skilled with small firearms, athlete, ability to survive outdoors alone.



Weakness: School, sisters, mechanic stuff, complicated problems, drama, dark caves.



Leigh, no doubt, is somewhat exactly like me.(well duh, some name!!) Anyway, she's NOT another Sonic chaser…….Amy's the right girl for that! She generally friendly and loves basketball and other sports. Likes to shop, but mostly for the athletic stuff. She is in no relation to Sonic or Amy. (u know, like family wise.) She loves to party, but has a short temper with things that piss her off. Has experience with martial arts but mostly prefers a small sliver pistol that she carries sometimes. (By the way, her pics are on my profile. Just look for Cowgirl 10 pics!) Anyway, if ya want to use her, just let me know first and I'll okay it. Thanks for readn'!!



-Leigh

Cowgirl 10

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on April 30, 2006, 7:22:14 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome!

DaWolff on April 28, 2006, 3:20:00 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffcoolies :D maybe i should add a story 'bout my character?

darkness42 on April 25, 2006, 10:33:48 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42WOW!! SOUNDS AWSOME!!! SWEET CHARACTER!!