Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Searching for the Chaos Emerald

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 1 - Searching for the Chaos Emerald

Chapter 1 - Searching for the Chaos Emerald


Sonic: Let's see…….what's this?



Sonic and Knuckles are in an old, deserted temple, which protrudes from a mountain side. Sonic and Knux have been searching for what it seems hours to find a Chaos Emerald, which right now seems almost hopeless to find. Sonic kicks a rock over impatiently.



Sonic: SO Knuckles, the EXPERT treasure hunter, where the frick is it?



Knuckles slides his hand across the wall, trying to understand some of the ancient carvings.



Knuckles: (sighs) Look, Sonic, I didn't say it'd pop out of nowhere or anything.



Sonic: Whatever, geez wandering around in a cave all day is not what I had in mind when ya asked me to come. (gives an annoyed look)



Knuckles: Well, you can leave if you want to…….



Sonic turns around, ready break for the exit, but doesn't remember which way it is in the dark.



Knuckles: (grins) …….if you can find it……



Sonic mumbles something as Knuckles continues to search for the emerald along side the temple.





………………………………………………………………………………………………





Amy: I don't see them yet………..



Tails and Amy fly around the mountain in the X Tornado, waiting for the two to come out with the emerald.



Tails: (looks at the time) They've been in there for quite awhile…..hope everthing's all right.



Amy: Maybe we should go down help them.



Tails: I'd like to, but, it'd be a rough landing out here in the mountains.



Amy: (pleading) Oh come on Tails, we going to have to anyway. (smiles), plus dark caves can be lonely….Sonic could use some company.(giggles)



Tails: (smiles) Alright, alright I'll look for a spot……



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Knuckles: I can sense it but,……(looks around) Sonic! The sooner we find it, the sooner we'll get out of here.



Sonic: (still leaning up against a wall) Well, we could come back later with one of Tail's gadgets or something.(yawns)



Amy: Oh, SONIC!! (runs to hug him)



Sonic turns around to see Amy and Tails come from the darkness. Sonic braces himself for Amy as Knuckles gives Tails a confused look.



Knuckles: How did you guys….?



Tails: (holds out a gadget) Well, we knew you guys would be close to the emerald so we followed the signal. Any luck?



Knuckles: (sighs) Not much, (looks at Sonic)..And no thanks to SONIC over there…..



Amy: (still holding him) I thought you might be lonely, Sonic. (gives him a love look)



Sonic gulps as he wonders what to say.



Tails: The scanner says it's really close by…….it's either that way or the other.



Knuckles: We should split up…



Amy: ( dragging Sonic with her) Sonic and I will go this way then……



Sonic gives a helpless look as he and Amy disappear down one of the temple caves. Tails and Knuckles take the other.



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Amy: Wow, it's really getting dark in here………it almost seems endless!



Sonic: Well, we'll see if it's really endless or not! (prepares to run)



Amy: (surprised) But, Sonic! You won't be able to see……(watches him take off into the darkness) Wait!! What am I going to do now? Sonic?!



Sonic:(yelling back) I'll be back in a minute, Amy!

Amy: (frustrated) Ohh!! Always running off!!



She hears Sonic saying something in the darkness.



Sonic: Hey! I think I found something…..(panics) WHOAA!!! WHAT THE…..?!



Amy: (hearing stones move and Sonic yell.)SONIC?! SONIC?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?



Amy runs down the cave, panicking. As she turns on a flashlight, she finds a deep crevice on the floor by some ruins.



Amy: (yelling down) Sonic?! SONIC?!











End of Chapter 1



Go on, read the next chapter! (you know you want to!) =) Love to have comments if ya can leave em!!














Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on April 28, 2006, 3:24:02 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffwooooooowwwwies! i can imagine how this would be in sonic x.... good ya still do sonamy! :D:D:D

Fargmaster on April 28, 2006, 2:18:49 AM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasteryahh looks like another great story good job oh i might of said this but nice to see ya too again ^^

darkness42 on April 26, 2006, 7:07:46 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42OMG!! GREAT!! *favs and reads more*