Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What's up with Sonic?

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 3 - What's up with Sonic?

Chapter 3 - What's up with Sonic?


The scene changes to a beautiful morning as the search for the Chaos Emeralds drags on. Sonic and Tails are working on the X Tornado, preparing the engine for a long trip.



Tails: Sonic, will you go get me my toolbox? It's in a drawer by my bed….



Sonic stops and looks up.



Sonic: Yeah, sure…..where's your bed?



Tails: (grins) Quit joking around Sonic! We need to leave by noon!



Sonic: (serious) Then tell me where your bed is Tails.



Tails laughs and grins at Sonic, who still standing there, confused. Tails stops immediately.



Tails: (shocked) Um….oh never mind, all-all just get it myself!



Tails walks through his door way and stops for a minute.



Tails: *thinking* Was he serious? How could he not know?! He's been here a MILLION times……that's weird…..



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Knuckles: Hey, Sonic!! How's the X comin?



Knuckles walks over to him and the X Tornado.



Knuckles: (To Sonic) Don't forget to bring the two Chaos emeralds that we already have for the trip. K?



Sonic: (surprised) Chaos Emeralds?! You've actually found some?



Knuckles: What?! Of course we have! Don't you remember looking all over the fricken place and finding them? Don't tell me you lost them…..



Sonic:(stutters) Uh, no, I think I left at my house. (starts to turn left.)



Knuckles looks at him weirdly as he almost takes off.



Knuckles: Hey Sonic, your APARTMENT's that way. (points right)



Sonic:(looking for an excuse) Uh, I knew that,..I just wanted to take a detour…(speeds off.)



Tails comes back out and looks at Knuckles's expression.



Tails: What's wrong? Where's Sonic?



Knuckles: (turns around to him) Have you noticed anything weird about Sonic?





………………………………………………………………………………………………



Sonic: *thinking* So, they've already found a few of the Chaos emeralds…..perfect….Now if I could just find his apartment building….



Sonic turns around the corner and his mouth drops. The whole street is filled with apartment complexes from every shape and size.



Sonic: (dazed) Such a big city…….this could take forever to just find one……



Sonic turns around suddenly as he hears someone call his name. Amy runs and hugs him as he barely keeps himself from falling over.



Amy: (giggling) I didn't know YOU where in town! Did you come to visit me? Oh Sonic, that's so sweet of you!



Sonic:(even more dazed) Uhh, yeah, uh Amy? Would you like to come to my apartment with me?



Amy:(smiles) Yeah, sure!!



They both stand there for an awkward minute or two. Amy looks up at him weirdly.



Amy: Umm, are we going?



Sonic struggles to think of an excuse.



Sonic: I-I uh, I'm gonna go get us a soda or something. I'll meet you there! (speeds off)



Amy looks after him, a little confused. She shakes it off and starts to head to his apartment.



Amy: That's weird, for a moment there I thought he didn't even know where it was!



As Amy continues to walk down the street, Sonic secretly follows her, taking care to keep out of her sight.



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Amy: Hmm, the door's locked. Thank goodness for my spare key!!



Amy opens the door, and plops down on one of the nearby couches. Sonic walks in right after her. She jumps up when she hears him.



Amy: (stunned) S-Sonic!! I'm sorry, the door was locked, and well I kinda um….had a spare key…..?



Sonic: (smiles as he looks around) Don't worry about Amy, I'm just glad we're here.



Sonic looks around as Amy walks toward him.



Amy: Um, Sonic? Where are the drinks?



Sonic: (still looking around) Sorry, the store was closed for some odd reason. (walks through a door.)



Amy, puzzled, starts to remember the time at the cave. She shakes it off.



Amy: *thinking* The store closed on a Friday? And it's only 10:34 a.m.?



Sonic, meanwhile, is in his bedroom looking through some drawers. He chuckles as he finds the two Chaos emeralds.



Sonic: This will definitely save me some time as to finding all of them. It won't be long now till the world experiences a whole new kind of darkness……



Amy: (walking in) Sonic? Are you in here?



Sonic: (smiling and walking up to her) Thank you Amy for coming here with me. (he takes her hands.)



Amy: (blushing) Oh, it-it was nothing….



Amy can feel her heart beat faster as he draws himself closer to her. She starts to get the chills.



Amy: *thinking* His hands…..there so cold……



Sonic:(looking at her intently) It means a lot to me……



Amy looks up at his icy, pale blue eyes. Those were not the ones she thought she knew. She felt herself wanting to look away, but the void in those eyes, lifeless as they seemed, seemed to be looking directly through her.



Sonic: (still smiling) Here, I'll walk you out…..



Amy, almost seemingly in a trance, doesn't even notice as he gently guides her through the door. She is almost half-way down the street when she looks up at two people talking loudly in front of the store. The open sign is dangling from the window.



Amy: The store….it's open? But, he said…..(thinking back) Those eyes..(chills) I-I didn't think I would ever be able to escape them…..



Amy starts to walk slowly back to her apartment, still feeling chills run up and down her back.



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Knuckles: It's noon, where is he?!



Knuckles and Tails are waiting impatiently as Sonic comes speeding up.



Sonic: Sorry I'm late.



Knuckles: (under his breath) You'd better be….



Tails: Alright, I'll get the X going….Sonic, did you bring the two emeralds?



Sonic: (grinning) Yep, even managed to find one more.



Tails: What?!



Knuckles: So that's why you were late?



Sonic doesn't even bother to answer as they get ready to take off in the X. As they're flying above Station Square, Sonic silently chuckles to himself.



Sonic: *thinking* These fools…don't they realize they're just bringing us closer to eternal darkness?



Tails: (light heartedly) It's a really pretty day, don't ya think so Sonic?



Sonic: (grins) Sure is Tails……..*thinking* enjoy it while you can light dweller……….













Creepy, right? Anyway, glad to be done with another chapter! So what do yall think going to happen? And what's with this eternal darkness stuff? Guess you'll have to find out. Love to have comments if you could leave em!!! =)








































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on May 8, 2006, 5:03:03 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffO_O i ain't sayin' notha but O_O. one O_O says more then thousands times "odd but cool" get it ??