Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sonic's Not Sonic............

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 4 - Sonic's Not Sonic............

Chapter 4 - Sonic's Not Sonic............


The sun is setting in the back round as Tails lands the X Torndado. Sonic and Knuckles get out and stretch.



Knuckles: Well, that adds two more to the list…..5 Chaos emeralds, what a day!



Tails starts to take them inside his house. Sonic stops him.



Sonic: That's alright Tails, I'll take them….



Knuckles:(steps in) Now wait a minute Sonic, I think it's better if…..



Sonic:(snaps on him) What's wrong with ME watching them, Knuckles? Am I not trustworthy enough for YOU?!



A moment of silence passes between them as Knuckles and Sonic stare down at each other. Knuckles can sense a sort of hatred in his icy blue eyes.



Tails: It's alright Knuckles, it doesn't matter to me…..



Sonic:(turns around and grins) Thank you Tails….it's nice to know SOMEONE trusts me…..



Sonic speeds off with the Chaos emeralds as Knuckles stares after him.



Knuckles: Tails, you should've let him take those……I don't trust him, not with the way he's been acting.



Tails: It's alright, I know Amy's got one of the Chaos emeralds that he doesn't know about. We'd better make sure she doesn't mention it to him………



As Knuckles and Tails walk inside, Knuckles can still feel those eyes almost digging into him.



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Sonic is seem walking down the street. Amy notices him and walks out of sight.



Sonic: Hah, 5 Chaos emeralds….I never would have thought I'd collect them this quick…(chuckles) Almost enough power to transcend through time itself….



Sonic walks into his apartment and sets them down on a table. Unknowingly, Amy has followed him there….



Sonic: The eclipse is on the ides of July…..A day from now…..



Amy: (from behind the door) *thinking* The “ides” of July? What is he talking about?

Sonic senses someone behind the door. Amy falls on the floor in front of him as he opens it.



Sonic:(grins) Ahh, Amy, what a pleasant surprise…..



Amy: (flustered) Uhh, just wanted to drop by! (picks herself up)



Sonic:(with a thought) Amy, you would just happen to know where the a Chaos emerald is , would you? It sounded like you where interested in my conversation…



Amy:(stuttering) Umm, no, I-I think I'd better be going….



Sonic grabs her hand and stops her.



Sonic: No, here let me walk you home….



Amy: (resisting) It's alright, I think I can find my way….



Sonic pulls her toward him. Amy can feel the cold hand grip hers tightly. She can feel his eyes on her.



Sonic: No, I insist….



Sonic picks her up and runs out the door onto the dark night with her.



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Tails: I've got a bad feeling……Knuckles?



Knuckles has been staring at the floor intently for the past few minutes.



Knuckles: I don't know what's exactly wrong with him, but it's been ever since we left the cave. He hasn't been the same since then. Amy noticed it, but I thought he had just taken a bad fall and he was dazed. (to Tails) We have to get those Chaos Emeralds away from him. He has something that he's not telling us……



Tails: But Knuckles, what about Sonic? He'll just get angry again.



Knuckles:(walking out the door) Tails, first things first. After we get the emeralds from him, we'll make him talk….we need to find him now…..



Tails nods and heads to his garage.



Tails: I'll get the X ready then……



………………………………………………………………………………………………



Sonic: So which one is it, Amy?



Amy looks up at him and then looks away.



Amy: Why did you want to come here?



Sonic:(grins) There's something you're not telling me, isn't there Amy?



Sonic stops at one of the doors.



Sonic: This is it,(turns to it) isn't it?



Amy slowly nods her head as he takes the key from her hand. He steps aside for her to walk in. As Amy steps back away from him, she notices his eyes searching the room.



Amy: (shaky) I'm, I'm sorry, it's kinda a mess. If I would have known that I would have company later…..



Sonic doesn't even bother to turn around as he continues to search the room. He turns around.



Sonic: (walking toward her) It's here………but….where? Where is it, Amy?



Amy tries to avoid his eyes. This is not the Sonic she used to know.



Amy:(scared) I don't know what you're talking about…….(starts to step back)



Sonic: (grins) I know it's here…(follows her)



Amy finds herself up against a wall as she continues to avoid his eyes. She can feel his breath on her neck as he slides his hand on her shoulder. Amy bites her lip as tears start to from in her eyes.



Amy: Sonic, you're scaring me……



Sonic: You know where it is don't you,…..(takes her chin) Why don't you tell me…..?



As Amy looks into his eyes, Knuckles swings open the door. Sonic immediately steps back and Amy slides down to the floor.



Knuckles:(angry) What did you do to her?! Get away from her!!



Knuckles comes in between them as Sonic hesitates and steps back a few more steps.



Sonic:(coldly) What are you doing here…..?



Knuckles:(never taking his eyes off Sonic) Amy, that's not Sonic……I'm not sure what he is…….



Tails runs in and stops, suddenly feeling the tension in the room. He notices Amy shaking and runs over to help her. Knuckles stands his ground.



Sonic: (a cold smile) So, when did you finally figure it out?



Sonic eyes flash as he smiles coldly at them.



Amy:(dazed) But if that's not Sonic……..



Sonic: Though, you're a little late to stop me now….not with 5 soon to be 7 Chaos emeralds….



Knuckles:(charges in) We'll see about that!!



Knuckles throws a wide right hook as Sonic sidesteps rams him from the side. Knuckles get thrown back off his feet as he heads toward Amy. Tails steps in front as Sonic hesitates.



Tails:(yelling) AMY!! Get out of here!! NOW!!



Tails is suddenly hit across the face as he crumples in front of Amy.



Sonic: Now, tell me where the emerald is before I hurt you……



Amy:(crying) Sonic……why…….



Sonic raises his right arm, about to hit Amy as she screams.



Amy:(screaming) NO!!!! SONIC!!!!!



Sonic's eyes flicker for a moment as a sudden pain explodes in his head. He falls to his knees holding his head. He moans as his eyes flicker between a jade green and pale blue.



Amy: Sonic?!



Knuckles hits Sonic from the side as he flies across the room. Sonic picks himself up, chuckling, the pale, icy eyes returning.



Sonic: So that's how it's going to be…..



Knuckles: Amy, you need to leave, NOW!!!



Amy, afraid, hesitates then runs out the door. Sonic only smiles as Knuckles and Tails block the doorway.



Sonic: How pathetic….but I guess I do have you to thank for the Chaos emeralds at least. Maybe I'll consider sparing your lives when this world plunges into everlasting darkness. The eclipse is not more than a mere few hours away…..



Knuckles: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SONIC?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!



Sonic charges in, forcing Tails and Knuckles to move. Sonic goes after Knuckles, knocking him to the floor. Tails comes behind him and tackles him to the ground. They roll over as Sonic flings Tails off of him, into a wall. Sonic laughs as he watches the two struggle to get up.



Sonic: That's no way to talk to a KING you ignorant fools! We have met each other once when Sonic banished me to darkness in the old castle. But now, it's OUR turn to have this world in OUR possession, instead of you light dwellers. Once the eclipse is complete and the Chaos emeralds are at hand, there will be an end to the cursed suns rays and the beginning of a new dark age!!



Sonic snickers as he starts to walk out the door.



Sonic: (stops) By the way, if you ever wish to see the young girl again alive, you will bring me the Chaos emerald. The old temple in the dark caves is where we'll be…… Failure to do so will cause consequences……



Before Knuckles and Tails could reply, Sonic was out the door in a flash. Knuckles slams his fists on the floor……



………………………………………………………………………………………………





Amy, running down empty streets, looked behind her at the darkness. She couldn't see anything. She stops by a street lamp, trying to catch her breath when she hears something behind her.



Sonic: (grins) Hello, Miss Rose……..



Amy never had time to scream as Sonic grabbed her and flashed down the dark cold streets with the light a the street lamp slowly flickering…….









So what do ya think? I'd like comments if you guys could leave em. P.S. By the way, the next story I write WILL be a char story!! Yes, and it WILL be comedy!! When I finish with this one, I'd like to know who'd be interested in it!! P.S.S Also, WE BEAT FALLS CITY BEAVERETTES!!!! WE'RE GOING TO REGIONALS!!! HELL YEAH, COWGIRL SOFTBALL KICKS @$$!! P.S.S.S But it does not kick as much @$$ as BASKETBALL DOES!!! COWGIRL UP!!! =) Tehe!!












































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 30, 2007, 8:03:24 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_WOW THIS IS GETTIN GOOD

Amyfan2004 on May 15, 2006, 8:34:25 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004wow! this story is freaking awesome! favs for sure! finish soon!

DaWolff on May 8, 2006, 5:13:34 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffOMG girl thx fo' tellin' me 'bout this fanfic omg. This kicks @$$! hey btw, ya r the most bestest story writa i know (not countin' Leviathin, not an insult :D ) so why doncha write a fancharacter story? like, if my character Eddin and Fargmaster's charcater Alex and Rikku_Mogonei's char Nico would be in there? it would be cool :D