Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Plot revealed

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 5 - Plot revealed

Chapter 5 - Plot revealed
Walking through the park on a dark night, Shadow looks up at the moon as it begins to cloud over. He stops, watching it intently.

Shadow: (sighs) It's nights like these that I miss you the most Maria……….

Shoes pounding hard and fast on the streets causes him to turn around. He sees Sonic dash off with Amy. It almost looked like she was fighting him as he heard her muffled scream.

Shadow: (confused) Sonic?! Why would he be running Amy around this late……..? And why is she so upset?

Shadow shakes it off and continues to walk silently through the moonlight lit park. He stops again and listens as he hears more footsteps down the empty streets. To his surprise, it's Knuckles and Tails.

Shadow: Whaz up guys? I just saw…….are you two okay? Looks like you just got out of a fight or something.

Tails:(panting) Shadow, (gasp) we really need your help, (gasp) it's Sonic……..

Shadow: Yeah, I just saw him and Amy bout two minutes ago. What's wrong?

Knuckles:(coldly) That was NOT Sonic and we have to get to them before it's too late.

Shadow: (takes a step back) What do you mean that was not Sonic?! I just saw him…..

Knuckles: (interrupts) Look, I'll explain to you on the way,……(to Tails) Go get the X Tornado ready……(back to Shadow) I hate asking for help, but not knowing what we're up against, I guess we're going to need all the help we can get.

Knuckles starts to run back to Amy's apartment as Shadow looks after him, dazed. He remembers Amy's scream and Knuckles's words hung in his ears. How could that not be him? Shadow speeds up to Knuckles as the moon is completely covered with dark, foreboding clouds.

………………………………………………………………………………………………


Tails: It's ready to go……..(looks outside) It'll be sunrise soon…..

Knuckles: We'd better get there before this eclipse thing happens.

Shadow: (starts to get in) So, he's been acting up after he left that place?

Knuckles: Afraid so. (remembering his eyes).

Tails veers up the engine and the X begins to take off. As the plane flies at over-head, the sun starts rise over the dark morning.

………………………………………………………………………………………………


Shadow:(looking around) There was a Chaos emerald here?!

Tails: (shining a flashlight) Yeah, but we left before we found it…..we weren't even sure if it was Chaos emerald that was giving off a signal like that.

Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles start down the crevice where Sonic first fell. As they reach the bottom, Tails notices somewhat fresh footprints in the dust and dirt.

Tails: He definitely came this way….

Knuckles:(cautious) Careful, it could be a trick.

Tails: But, it's the same way we found him last time. I think we'd better follow it.

As they make their way though the dark tunnel, Shadow notices the marking on the walls.

Shadow: So, what do you think is causing Sonic to act like this?

Knuckles: I'm not too sure but whatever it is, it wants the Chaos emeralds for an eclipse that's going to take place today.

Shadow: So that's why you brought a Chaos emerald?

Knuckles: It demanded that we bring it if we wanted to see Amy again.

Shadow: *thinking* So Sonic kidnapped Amy? I still don't understand what could cause Sonic to act like that, but I guess we'll find out in a minute.

They stop as they come before the dark, old temple. The door slowly swings open, inviting them in.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Shadow: (chills) So this is it…..

They all freeze as a scream breaks the silence.

Tails:(shaky) That's Amy!!

Knuckles charges inside as a second scream is heard. Shadow can feel his heart racing as they look around in the over hanging darkness. The door behind them squeaks shut as a deep laughter is heard echoing through the darkness.

So….you…..found……it……

Sonic steps out from the darkness, a cold smile on his face. Knuckles tenses up as Shadow is shocked at the look in his eyes.

Sonic:(chuckling) And you brought the Chaos emerald. Well done then……..

Shadow:(surprised) Sonic?!

Knuckles:(tense) Where is she?

Sonic: First the emerald…..

Tails: We're not giving you anything….

Shadow:(taking a step forward) Where's Amy, Sonic……

Sonic continues to grin as all the candles light up instantly around. Amy is seen next to the wall, with blueish-green glowing bands around her wrists and ankles.

Knuckles: Amy?!

Amy: KNUCKLES!! Don't give him the emerald!!! Please!!

Sonic:(walking forward) If you know what's best for her, you will give me the emerald right now…..

Shadow: I can't believe this……..

Knuckles holds his ground as Sonic advances. With out warning, Knuckles rushes forward and hits Sonic in the stomach, knocking him a few feet away. Tails runs to Amy as Shadow takes a fighting stance next to Knuckles. Sonic, gets up, his icy eyes burning with hate……

Sonic: You fools, challenging me in my own dwelling place? I'll make your deaths long and painful when this world is mine…..

Knuckles:(grins) We'll see about that!

Knuckles charges in and throws a wide right hook as Sonic jumps back aims a high kick. Knuckles is hit in the face as Shadow rams Sonic, knocking him against a wall. Sonic throws a quick uppercut and Shadow staggers back two steps. Sonic hits him across the face with right hook as Knuckles tackles him from behind. As they're rolling trying to get a grip of each other on the floor, Tails is trying to figure out how to get Amy free.

Tails:(panicking) What the heck are these?!

Amy: The ghosts made them somehow………

Tails:(chills) Ghosts?!

Before Tails had time to answer, he is knocked over when Knuckles is pushed into him. Shadow and Sonic are clashing against each other, using their speed. Shadow takes a minute to catch his breath when he feels something grab his foot.

Shadow: What the ------

Shadow gets pulled to the ground as several more ghosts hand shoot out to grab him. Knuckles runs over to help when he is pulled down as well. Sonic walks up to them, watching intently.

Sonic: There is no escape for you my friends……….



Muhahahahaha!!! Sorry, had to have the evil laugh. =) (it makes it classic!)













Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment