Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sonic's inner conflict

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 6 - Sonic's inner conflict

Chapter 6 - Sonic's inner conflict
Amy:(screaming) STOP!! What are you doing to them?!

Blue-green bands slowly form around the wrists and ankles of Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles as Sonic is laughing in the backround…..

Sonic: Fools!! You were too late to stop me anyway……(looks up at the temple ceiling) An hour till the eclipse, the last hour of sunlight is at hand………

The seven Chaos emeralds are glowing brightly as Sonic walks up to the three, struggling on the floor.

Sonic: It's no use,…..nothing made of flesh could get through those bonds.

Knuckles:(angry) What the hell are you doing, ghost?!

In anger, Sonic knocks Knuckles across the floor with a kick. Knuckles gasps, trying to catch his breath as Sonic walks up to him.

Sonic: That is no way to talk to your future ruler of this world…..you should be thankful you shall be alive to see it……

Amy: Knuckles!!

Shadow: You bastard……

Knuckles: Future ruler, yeah right. Not while we're around.

Sonic: (eyes gleaming) That can be fixed…….

Sonic suddenly kicks Knuckles across the face. Amy screams as Sonic puts his foot down hard on his chest. Shadow and Tails are fighting hard to get free.

Sonic: Too bad…..guess you won't get to see our rise to power……

As the pressure starts to increase, Knuckles finds himself staring in to the cold, blue eyes.

Knuckles: *thinking* I always thought Sonic would be the death of me, but not like this…..sorry everyone, I gave it my best shot……….

Tails: KNUCKLES!!!

Shadow: GET OFF OF HIM!!!

Sonic, staring intently at Knuckles, gets a sudden rush of memories.

Sonic: That look……protector of the master emerald……
Shadow, watching the sudden change in Sonic, notices the bonds weakening around his wrists…..

Sonic: Fought every now and then……usually over the emeralds…..(smiling) he trusted Eggman way too often……

Suddenly, Sonic staggers back, holding his head. His blue eyes disappear for a second as his green ones flash. He drops to the ground, moaning as Knuckles catches his breath and looks over.

Knuckles: Sonic……..?

Tails: (looking down) The bands!! They're gone!!

Shadow charges out and grabs Knuckles as Amy runs out to Sonic, who is still holding his head.

Amy: Sonic……? Sonic, it's us……..

Shadow: Amy!! Get away from him!!

Sonic looks up at Amy, his green eyes fading out again.

……so……..this….is……the……one…..that….you…..care……about……so….much…

Amy
: Sonic, I know you still there…..please, we need you……

Sonic gets up, looking at her. Suddenly, he grabs her around the throat. Shadow makes a dash in but not before the King's minions grab and hold him down again.

Tails: Amy!!

Amy: (tearing up) Sonic!! Stop!! Please, we need you!!

Sonic gives a cold grin as he lifts her off the ground.

Sonic: This is my revenge on you, Sonic…..For banishing us here, into darkness….

Knuckles: STOP IT!!! LET HER GO!! SONIC!!!

Amy, struggling to breath, looks down at Sonic.

Amy: (gasping) SONIC!! I NEED YOU!! SONIC!!!

Sonic's eyes go wide as the grip on her slackens. Amy crumples to the ground as Sonic clutches his head and falls to his knees.

Sonic: You son of dog…..DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER!!!….(moans) Get out,….(eyes turn green) GET THE HELL OUT!!!

……stop it!…..Stop it you fool….you obey me……

Sonic continues to fight the voice in his head.

Sonic: NO…..THIS STOPS NOW!!!!

Sonic suddenly yells as King Boo is flung out of him. Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow watch in amazement as Sonic crumples to the ground and falls beside Amy….

Sonic:(dazed) Amy,….you were right about running around in dark caves…….swear I'll never do it again……(faints)

The Chaos emeralds in the room start to shine as King Boo looks up toward the ceiling.

King Boo: No…….matter……the……time…..is……now……(chuckles)

A huge explosion of white light erupts from the emeralds as Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow are slammed up against the wall.

………………………………………………………………………………………………


The dark moon slowly begins to cover the sun, as darkness falls over the once bright day.













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment