Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Finale Chapter!!

When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!

Chapter 7 - Finale Chapter!!

Chapter 7 - Finale Chapter!!
Alright!!! Finale chapter!! LET'S GO!!!



………………….The time has come…………darkness will enclose this world ………with the power of Chaos……….nothing will stop it………………….
………………………..Let us begin…………………………………………..

Slowly waking up, Amy feels a breeze against her face. She opens her eyes as she notices moonlight in the temple. She looks up and gasps as what used to be the ceiling of the temple, now an open hole revealing a night time sky. She tries to move but she feels something across her legs. She chokes back a scream as she notices it's Sonic…..

Amy: (stuttering) So-Sonic…….?

Sonic's eyes remain shut as he stays motionless. A deep laughter is coming from the depths of the temple as Amy screams at Knuckles, Shadow, and Tails, leaning against the wall.

Amy: KNUCKLES!!!! TAILS!!!!! SHADOW!!!! PLEASE!!!!

….it's…..no…..use…

Amy looks toward the darkness of the temple as King Boo appeared, followed by his minions. Shadow moans as his eyes start to open.

King Boo: You….have….no….idea….how…..long…..I've…..waited…..for…..this… …moment

Shadow: (dazed) What the hell happened……(looking toward King Boo) And who the hell are you……?

King Boo only chuckles as the Chaos emeralds start to float around ancient marks on the floor.

Amy: What did you do to them?! To SONIC?!

King Boo: Why…..answer…..simple…..questions…..when…..all…..will…… be… .revealed ….in… .due….time…….

Shadow looks over as Knuckles and Tails start to wake up. Tails looks up at Boo.

Tails: (stunned) You……..?!

Knuckles: So it was you all along……..

Shadow:(to Knuckles) Wait, you two know it?

King Boo: You…..lucky……light…..dwellers……will…..get….to…..experience… …the…..night…where…..darkness…..will……be…….eternal……….

Amy
:(trying to wake Sonic) Sonic?! Sonic, wake up!!

Sonic: (dazed)……Amy?…..(moans)…..What the hell happened……..

King Boo: Ahh……so…..the….litlle…..meat……puppet……awakes……..(grins fiercely) All…..in…vain…though…….

The Chaos emeralds start spinning rapidly around, glowing brighter by the minute. All the sudden, a huge chasm of light shoots start up at the sky, seemingly hitting the moon. King Boo and his followers are laughing as the Chaos emeralds start to sink into the cylinder of light.

Shadow: Sonic!! (gets up) We have to get to them before they're sealed in it!!

Sonic: (springing up) Way ahead of you!!

Both Shadow and Sonic make a dash for the Chaos emeralds as King Boo's minions move forward to stop them. Sonic grabs onto a yellow Chaos emerald as Shadow grabs onto a red. They both flash as Sonic and Shadow try to pull theirs out. Both find, however, that they are still being pulled into the light.

Shadow: I CAN'T STOP IT!!

Sonic: shoot, HERE WE GO!!!

Sonic and Shadow disappear from view as they are sucked in. King Boo looks agitated.

King Boo: So….they…..can…..use….the…..Chaos…..emeralds….as…..well…..can… .they?

King Boo slides into the light as well. Amy gets up, and runs toward it. Knuckles quickly catches her by the arm.

Knuckles: Amy, stop. Sonic and Shadow will be okay.

Amy: But…!!!

Knuckles: Trust me, they'll be fine…..

Amy nods, as she, Tails, and Knuckles look on as the cylinder form of light, erupting from the floor……

………………………………………………………………………………………………


Sonic: It's so dark……….

Sonic and Shadow find themselves surrounded by darkness. Deep laughter is heard from it the depths of it…….

Shadow: (tenses up) My guess is we're not alone…….

Welcome….to…..the….deepest…..darkness…..you'll……find…..anywhere…….

Giggles and chuckles are heard all around. Sonic looks around, hoping for a way out.

Within…..the…..light…..there….is….true….darkness…..within…..that….darkness…. is……there…..true….light…….

Shadow
: What is that supposed to mean?! (looks toward Sonic) Sonic?!

Sonic is staring intently on seven dim lights above them.

Sonic: The Chaos emeralds….?!

Hah!….you'll…..die….before….you….ever….touch…..them………

A dark form of a hand , reaches out from the darkness. Shadow feels something grab his foot as he feels it pull him out to the darkness. He loses his balance and hits the ground hard.

Sonic: SHADOW?!

Shadow is pulled into the darkness yelling and cursing. Sonic hesitates, as he looks around him. A cold form of sweat comes over him…..

I…..hope….you…..had….a…..good….look….at…..the…..world…..you….knew…. (chuckles) you'll…..never….see….it…again…….

Sonic
: We'll see about that……

It's….a….pity….too…..that……you'll…..never….get….to…..tell…..you're…friends… good…..bye……especially…to….that….young……girl……..

Sonic
:(grins)…and it's also a pity that you came this close to controlling the world and are going to lose it…..

I...know...how…you…felt…..about…..that……girl……your…..friends…..everything……all…..because….of……you…….

Sonic remained silent as King Boo continued.

I….know….everything….about…..you…..Sonic…..everything……..

Sonic
: So?! Do you know what I'm going to do now?!

Sonic raced up toward the darkness.

What……?! What….. are…… you…. ..doing…..?!

Sonic
: (grinning) Just because you know WHO I am doesn't make you ME.

Sonic ran until he found King Boo. Sonic jumped up, springing off of King Boo.

Stop!!….

Sonic clutched the one of the Chaos emeralds from the darkness.

Sonic: Within light is true darkness, but within that darkness is true light!! You can't have darkness without light, but light can be without darkness!!! The power of the Chaos emeralds being used is light used for darkness. But never the true light within the them!! (stops and shakes his head) Whoa, thinking like Tails now!!

King Boo: You….worthless….piece….of ….mortal….flesh….put….that…back….!!

Sonic grinned as the Chaos emerald began to glow. King Boo slunk back, with a pained expression on his face. Shadow came running from the darkness, up to Sonic.

Shadow: Saw the light, and thought it was you! (shows the emeralds) Though I'd save you the trouble of gathering up yourself……

Sonic:(surprised) All of them?!

Shadow: Well it's a lot easier to see with light in here!!

Sonic looked around as the darkness began to fade. King Boo glared at them, with hatred.

You……will…..not……stop……what…..has……already……begun……….I…..will…… leave…….your…..corpses…..to…….rot…….forever…….here……..!

King Boo closes in, as Sonic flashes a quick look to Shadow.

Sonic: Ready Shadow!?

Sonic and Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

King Boo disappeared from view as the whole place filled with white light.

………A…..curse…..then…..is…..what…..I'll…..give….you……………………………………………………………………………………………………...I….thought…..I…..knew…..you…..better………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..but……it…..turns….out….you….knew…..me….the……best………………………………………………………………………………………….to…..your……friend…..I…..give….eternal……rest……………………………………………………………………………………………………….my……..special……..last……..wish…….upon………you………..


………………………………………………………………………………………………


Sonic and Shadow look around as they find themselves in the empty temple. Tails and Knuckles look up…

Sonic: A curse?!

Shadow: Sonic, look …..(points toward Amy)

Sonic walks over to Tails and Knuckles, who stand over a motionless Amy. Tails bends down and checks for a pulse.

Tails: Right before you guys got here, she fainted and we've been trying to wake her up…….

Knuckles: She just dropped down all of the sudden……

Shadow walks over and puts a hand on Sonic.

Shadow: The last thing we heard from Boo…….the curse…..

Sonic dropped down in disbelief beside Amy.

Sonic:(shocked) He….knew about how I…….and now…

Shadow:(explaining) Right after we used Chaos Control, we heard him say something about a curse…..

Sonic:…… .this is my fault…….

Tails: (shaky) What kind of curse…?

Shadow: He said something like eternal rest…….

Knuckles: I'm sorry Sonic……..

Sonic: (not looking up) Um,….sorry, could I have a minute……

Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow walk away as Sonic looks intently at Amy….

Sonic: I kinda wish I would have said this a little earlier……(sighs) Looks like he knew me a little better than I thought………I'm sorry Amy…….

As Sonic bends over to give Amy a farewell kiss, the chaos emerald in his hand starts to glow. Before long, Sonic notices Amy's kissing him back!!

Sonic:(stunned) What the-!?

Amy: SONIC!!! (hugs tightly) You kissed me!!! (giggles)

Tails: (cheerful) She's back!!

Shadow:(sighs) Well, I knew the silence couldn't have lasted long…….

Knuckles: (grinning) Never doubt the power of the Chaos emeralds!!

The scene ends with Amy tightly holding a blushing Sonic as Knuckles, Shadow, and Tails enjoy the view in the dark, ancient temple!! THE END!!




Yes, I have to make the ending Sonamy!!! It's my style!! =P You should know that by now!!! Well, I'd like to see the comments if ya have any……(for those still a little shocked over the last event,…..um, just blurt the first thing out that comes to mind!!) (If any!!) Alright, toodlz!!




















Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on April 30, 2007, 8:20:51 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_ALRIGHT SONAMY! WOOT! *FAVS*

Mattkur on October 2, 2006, 1:05:49 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurThat was one of the best stories Ive read!

Fargmaster on June 19, 2006, 10:43:37 PM

Fargmaster on
Fargmasterwhohoo good job sry that i didn,t review the other ones still great story :)

DaWolff on June 19, 2006, 3:55:33 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffyea, girl! i love yo' style to make the endin's SonAmy!! Boo-Yah! favin' this story, your deffiantly one of the best writers in FAC! (I don't mean that kind of "Writer" that I am, but a story writer XD )

Phantom42 on June 18, 2006, 2:33:53 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42awsome!!! i have to read this like 25 more times!! i can't get enough of it!! *adds to favs again*