Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins

The backstory of my Charater, Pretz. Itachi's in it too. Not good at describing things

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins

Chapter 1 - The Madness Begins
Upon a hilltop sat a silver haired jonin. She sighed and lay back in the cool grass. The war between Konoha and Iwagakure, the hidden village of stone, was almost over it seemed. But things were far from over for her. She rubbed her belly, now larger then ever from the infant inside, and boy was she a kicker. Feeling frustrated over not being able to help Konoha at all the past months, she removed her forehead protector, tossing it over her shoulder. A sudden "Ow!" was heard behind her.

She sat up and looked behind her. There stood another ninja. Short black hair stuck out over his own headband, but there was not the leaf's emblem, rather it was the stone's. He wore a simple red shirt, similar to the standard issue jonin jackets. Deep crimson, with two slits in each sleeve and a katar hanging at his waist. His emerald eyes were shining in the moonlight, spiral pupils looking odder then ever. His name was Sadano Ozate.

"I'm so sorry" She said, fairly embarrassed as he handed it back to her.

"It's alright. How are you?" He smiled.

"Nothing to report. Still the same old blimp"

He chuckled "Well, at least our child's healthy, right?"

She smiled. No one in the village knew one of the 'enemy' was the father, and with any luck it would stay that way. She couldn't stand the thought of ridicule on account of genetics. He smiled as she rested her head in his lap. He looked up at the stars, very worried his village would eventually find him and force him to fight against Konoha. He removed his forehead protector and set it in her hands.

"Wont you need this?" She looked puzzled.

He just smiled. "I'll be fine. When has a forehead protector ever actually done just that" Besides, I have the Narichi anyway"

She blinked. Either the pregnancy was making her stupid again, or he simply never explained this. She stared at him blankly. He chuckled and ran his fingers through her white hair, her pale white eyes almost glowing in the moonlight.

"The Narichi" He started "Has three stages. Stage one allows the user heightened senses and speed. Stage two partially transforms the user into a monster, and also allows the user to see body heat, making it almost impossible to hide. Stage three fully transforms the user into a terrible beast of pure hatred and rage. The most primal part of the brain takes control. So naturally I try not to use it... Pride of my village, sort of like those Sharingan are here"

She nodded. She would probably forget that all by morning as she slipped the forehead protector into her pocket.

The next day news came that the war was finally over. Sadano had died that morning; a shuriken to the forehead.

The next month the baby finally came, though a month premature. Her short hair was a very uneven color, far lighter in the front then back. As she held her sleeping daughter with a smile, the nurse came in, filling out some paperwork.

"Any thought on a name for her, miss?"

She thought for a moment and smiled.

"Pretz"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment