Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Profiles

These are my characters from a story I made called "Tyler his friends and the Crystal Tower" whcih I will post later on. Read these please!

Chapter 1 - Profiles

Chapter 1 - Profiles
Name: Tyler Josh Sophere
[/b]
Age: 16

Favorite color: Blue

Power: Speed

Special power: (unknown)

Weakness: (unknown)

Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, a blue and white tee shirt and blue jeans, blue and white tennis shoes. A white head band that has a blue crystal in the middle of it.

Personality: He's very adventurous and likes to travel with friends. He's brave and bright. He's mischievous, and he believes in teamwork and that's there's nothing people can't do if they try.

Name: Daniel Micheal Davis

Age: 10

Favorite color: yellow

Power: Levitation

Special power: fly

Weakness: water

Description: Blonde hair with blue eyes. Yellow and white striped tee shirt and blue jean pants and yellow and blue tennis shoes. A yellow crystal on his belt.

Personality: The smart one out of the bunch. He's sweet hearted and if you need help with a machinery problem he's the one to go to. He's adventurous but is afraid to go anywhere near water or even see water close by him even though he does get better with that since he was a kid and hung out with Tyler. He loves comic books and loves to hang out with his friends and his adopted big brother Tyler.

Name: Romeo Lee Deando

Favorite color: red

Age: 17

Power: changeable shoes

Special power: jump really high and can walk on stuff such as clouds, ceilings, wall's e.c.t.

Description: Red hair and purple eyes. Red tee shirt and blue jean pants and red, yellow, and black tennis shoes.

Personality: He's a bossy boy who's way too serious when it comes to work and jobs. He's also a warm hearted and a hot headed guy who's funny when he wants to be and when he's mad. He's full of himself and says that he lives for action.


Name: Derrek Damein Derk

Age: 16

Favorite color: Black and red

Power: (unknown)

Special power: (unknown)

Weakness: (unknown)

Description: Black hair with red streaks. Red eyes, a black long sleeve shirt and baggy pants. A gray crystal on his glove.

Personality: Evil, mean, dark-hearted, and quiet.


Name: Rajah Lisa Ray

Age: 17

Favorite color: dark purple

Power: can drain somebody else's power just by touch.

Special power: Drains strength

Weakness: (unknown)

Description: Blonde hair and brown eyes. Dark purple strapless belly top, dark purple caprees and light purple boots. A light purple crystal around her neck.

Personality: Sassy, mysterious, tough, evil, troublemaker and uncaring.

Name: Sierra Michelle Skye

Age: 15

Favorite color: yellow, orange, and red

Power: Fire

Special power: fire ring

Weakness: Afraid of loosing someone special to her.

Description: (Work in progress)

Personality: (Work in Progress)

Name: Jamis Alexander Jones

Age: 18

Favorite color: Gray

Power: Invisibility

Special power: When touching someone or something that person or thing turns invisible too.

Weakness: getting lost

Description: Black hair with gray streaks. Gray eyes and gray boots. He has a black shirt and a black leather jacket over it. He has black leather pants and chains on each side of the pants. A white crystal is on his chain belt.

Personality: Dark, mysterious and quiet.


Name: Haylee Megan Hamey

Age: 12

Favorite color: Pink

Power: Expressions

Special power: face emotions

Weakness: feelings

Description: Dirty blonde hair that's leveled to her shoulders and green eyes. A pink dress with buttons all down her dress and pink boots with red hearts all around the edges. A red crystal on her ring.

Personality: She's not a quieter and always tries best at what she has or wants to do. She has a preppy attitude that sometimes is annoying but you have to love her. She's a daydreamer and hates it when she gets left alone and bored all day long.

Name: Amber Michelle Rose

Age: 9
[/b]
Favorite color: Orange

Power: force field

Special power: healing

Weakness: alone

Description: Light brown hair in piggy tails and hazel eyes. An orange dress that goes 2 inches passed her knees. A blue tie and orange and blue boots. A yellow-ish orange crystal on her ankle.

Personality: She was raised up like a princess but she never forgets her manners. She's one of the innocent types and who you can go to, to feel better about something. She dislikes sadness and fighting so she tries her best to make that stop. She's a curious kid and her curiosity (most of the time) gets her friends and herself in trouble.

Name: Heather Angela

Age: 15

Favorite color: Light blue
[/b]
Power: wind

Special power: when angry tornadoes come.

Weakness: temper

Description: Light brown hair that's down to her knees. It has blonde highlights and is usually up in a ponytail or braid. Blue eyes. Light blue shirt with loose sleeves. A light-blue skirt with ruffles at the edges and is wide at the bottom. Light blue boots. A dark blue ribbon on her head that has a light blue crystal in the middle on it. Light blue hoop earrings.

Name: Melissa Madison Pearl

Age: 10

Favorite color: light pink

Power: earth

Special power: earthquake

Weakness: sadness and temper

Description: Blonde long hair in piggy tails and blue eyes. Pink spaghetti strap shirt and a short hot pink squort and pink flip-flops with green flowers on them. Green crystals as earrings and a green headband.

Personality: A prep who is sweet and giggly. She's funny and is a joy to be around. She is a traveler and loves to be scared. She's crazy but charming and has a creative mind.



Name: Kada Pricilla Heart

Age: 16
[/b]
Favorite color: Purple
[/b]
Power: Metal

Special power: When metal and iron are together she can create super strong steal.

Weakness: no metal in the area.

Description: Purple halter top, blue eyes, brown hair, purple flip-flops and short purple skirt and a dark purple crystal on a her head-band.

Personality: Sassy, giggly, sweet, and adventurous.

Name: Nick Logan Nicky

Age: 13

Favorite color: green

Power: changing appearance

Special power: camouflage

Weakness: he can't change into white

Description: Black hair, white shirt, green jacket and green pants. Green eyes and white tennis shoes. A light green crystal on his wristband and when he and Romeo get together they can turn into a red and green dragon.

Personality: Crazy, tough, sometimes sweet, and is not a quitter.

Name: Jaylin Samuel Thomas

Age: 11

Favorite color: white

Power: go back into time

Special power: when under pressure he can see what will happen in the future.

Weakness: device jammed.

Description: White shirt and white baggy pants. Blue eyes and black hair. Black tennis shoes. A black crystal on his tie.

Personality: Sweet, kind, generous, giving, caring, and a little insane at times.



~ Couples ~

Tyler X Heather
Daniel X Amber
Romeo X Kada
Derrek X Sierra
Jamis X Rajah
Nick X Haylee
Jaylin X Melissa






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment