Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This story can be found on my WattPad, VioletLambs. It is based on my OC Prie Paie.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 1"Oh! Hello! How are you?" A middle aged woman saidI sat up and suddenly realized that I was in a bed."Where am I, and who are you?" I asked"Oh, just your nurse." She smiled "You are in the Boustona hospital.""Wha-what do you mean hospital?! How did I get here in the first place?" I started to panic.The last thing that I remembered doing was walking down the street, on the sidewalk. I came from the store because I was running errands for my sick mother. She had an incurable disease that forced her to lay in bed all day.I stood at the crosswalk. A boy, about my age, walked up to the crosswalk. I caught him eyeballing me, as we stood there in silence. I knew what he wanted, he wanted my body. This thought sickened me."Are you from around here?" the boy finally asked"No, I live somewhere else." I said this with a little caution."Where, exactly? I just want to help you with the groceries, that's all." He chucked"None of your business, I can carry these myself."I wanted to act as pushy as I could so he could leave me alone, that didn't happen though."Heh, looks like someone is on their period." He chuckled again"So what if I am! You got a problem with it, jokester!"He was really starting to piss me off. Standing there, laughing his @$$ off, as if it wasn't hurting my feelings. The only thing I could do was wait for the walk light to turn green."Look, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just, I've been having a really bad day and my boss is threatening to fire me." The boy looked down at his feet."He said that I need to find someone who can work for him, doing errands and such. So, yeah. I think that you're suitable for the job." He looked back up at me.His eyes glowed like fireflies in the mid-summer evening. I was mesmerized. What could I say? No, I don't want to help you? Or even, yes, please tell me where to sign up?"My name is Phillip, by the way. What's your name?" He intently stared at me, waiting for an answer.Some of his hair, as he stared at me, fell over his face. It felt as if he was staring into my soul. I felt my face getting red with embarrassment. He chuckled, which made me jump a little."You don't have to tell me. I'll just give you a name, okay? How about Annette? No, well, how about Rachael? Not that one either...You're a tough chick to please, you know that right?""I'm not that tough to please. Really, I'm not..." I felt sweat coming down my forehead. "Oh no, it's happening again..." I whispered."Oh, so what can I do to please you, hhmm?" He gave me a sly grin, as if he thought I was talking about 'you know what'.My head felt heavy, that was the second side effect that I get. "I, need to get home...please...help..." After that statement I think I blacked out. I felt myself being carried by someone. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt heavy."Don't worry, I'll get you home safely, I promise." The person carrying me told me this, I think.When I could open my eyes, I saw that I was in the sky. A grand forest was below us, then a majestic sea, and finally a jagged ice covered mountain range. I must be dreaming, humans can't fly...its impos...sible... I then blacked out again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment