Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-Sonic: New love!

Well this is just a story that I threw together for all my fellow Sonamy supporters. Plz comment but no flaming. Enjoy! :]

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-Sonic: New love!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-Sonic: New love!













BANG! A missile flew at me. I sped away, darting around, making my path harder to follow. CRASH! The missile exploded and made a deep hole in the rocky ground. “Is that all ya got, Egghead?” I jeered as he flew away in his pod.


“I'll get you next time you little rat!” he cried as he slowly disappeared.



I crashed down onto Rouges' sofa.
“How's it coming on?” I asked Tails.

“OK, but it's gonna take a while, Sonic,” he replied, frowning. “You can go home if you want, I'll be fine.”

I sighed. After today's fight with Eggman, I was bored. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. No one to see, either. There was Amy. That girl-forever chasing me, but she's seemed to cool off now. This should be a good thing; but I was missing the pink-haired hedgehog! I did like her, but boy, was it annoying to have her chasing me down CONSTANTLY! She was like a crazed stalker in a way. Stop it, I told myself; you're being mean to Amy. Oh, NO! I thought. I was developing feelings for Amy. However, I didn't feel weary, I felt really high and like-well, like I wanted to see her. Right then. So I jumped up and said to Tails “I've gotta go see Amy.”

“Why?” he asked, confused. “You've spent half your life running away from her!”

I grinned. “I've just realized-I love her!” Oh, the look on Tails' face then!

So I sped off, my heart thumping not just with running so fast, but with love for a surprising girl-Amy Rose.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on August 4, 2006, 8:36:50 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evru r a really good fanfic writer!!!!!! *favs*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amy_rose_sweetie on June 2, 2006, 5:25:04 PM

amy_rose_sweetie on
amy_rose_sweetieI just love sonamy fanfics
 

Crystalmoon1 on May 14, 2006, 3:16:55 AM

Crystalmoon1 on
Crystalmoon1Yeah- arn't they just the sweetest?! Ta for the comment! ^-^