Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

This is a story about Inuyasha and Aki(my character) being betrayed by Kagome and Hikaru (other character)
That's all I'm tellin' lol
READ AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Chapter 2: The Runaway Half-Breeds and The Awful Couple
        Aki gasped, ``Inuyasha, it's,'' she was cut off by Inuyasha's finger over her mouth and he let go of her to check the tree that made the sound. When they looked behind the tree, they found Kagome and Hikaru, kissing again. ``I knew it,'' said Aki, growling. ``Uh, hi! We were just,'' ``You were just kissing!'' Inuyasha yelled, cutting off Kagome. ``Inuyasha, calm down!'' Hikaru yelled, grabbing Inuyasha by his hair. ``Don't touch me!'' screamed Inuyasha and smacked his hand away. Inuyasha backed up and got his claws ready for an attack. Aki cracked her knuckles and was ready to pounce also.
        ``Sit!'' Kagome and Hikaru yelled, then waited for the sound of the half demons hitting the ground, hard! ``What was that for, you traitors?!'' ``Yeah! What did we do?!'' Inuyasha and Aki asked. ``You tried to attack us!'' Kagome yelled, then sat them again. ``We can't really help it! When we demons have something close to us, we get protective. Then when someone else loves them, we go into rage!'' said Aki, picking herself up from the hole that was now in the ground. Everyone else came to where they heard all the noise coming from. Aki helped Inuyasha up from the hole. ``So, since you two decided that you two love each other so much, we decided to leave you all.'' Inuyasha said, brushing his arms and legs off.
        Everyone let out a gasp except Kagome and Hikaru, who were laughing. ``Why are you leaving us?'' asked Sango. Miroku embraced Sango as she started to cry. ``Inuyasha, Aki.'' Shippo said between his tears running down his face. Hikaru and Kagome were laughing. ``You guys are hilarious! We all know that you guys wouldn't leave us!" said Kagome, laughing as she did. "You don't think that we can go without friends for a while?" ask Aki. "You can't go without friends for a month!" Hikaru said, sounding confident. Then Aki walked over to Hikaru, glaring at him. "Oh yea?" she asked. "Watch us." Inuyasha said, standing next to Aki. The half breeds said good bye to everyone then gathered up some food and left.
        "You know, that wasn't really smart to say what you did." Miroku said to Hikaru. "But it's true! Right?" "They are half demons. That means that they don't really care for humans and other demons. They probably won't come back for a couple years now." Sango said then began to cry. Miroku sat beside Sango to comfort her. "Just because they are our friends, does not mean that they will always be there for us. But, they will always stay with only one or two people that they love dearly." Miroku said. "How do you know?" Hikaru asked. Shippo was already angry with Hikaru and Kagome making their friends run off. "Because I told him! I am a demon myself! Just younger!" he yelled, then he ran into the tent they had set up a while after the half demons left.
        "Are you okay?" Kagome asked Hikaru. He didn't answer her for a while. "We need to talk." he said finally, pulling Kagome into the woods. He turned, "Nobody follow!" then began walking again. Everyone jumped in shock, including Kilala. "I wonder what he's worked up about." Miroku replied, still comforting Sango. "Maybe he wants alone time with her." Sango said with a smile appearing on her face. They both heard Shippo in the tent. He sounded like he was gagging at what Sango had said. "Gross!" was all Shippo had said, and the others just laughed.
        When Hikaru stopped walking when they got to a stream, Kagome was wondering to herself, "Why did he bring me here?" Then suddenly, Hikaru kisses her. "What was that? I thought you wanted to talk!" she said, anger rising. "Not really." he said. With that, Kagome turned away from him but he kissed her again. This time, she didn't push him away.
        Inuyasha and Aki were at the same stream, up in the trees, and saw all of this. "I thought we left them upset. I guess I was wrong!" Aki said. Inuyasha replied with a snarl. "Lets go down there and make them pay for betraying us again!" he said then ran through the trees until he was over them. Aki followed and they jumped down. They pushed them into the stream by their claws and the rocks caught them. "What was that for?!" Kagome stopped talking when she saw who had pushed them in.
        "Why did you push us?" Hikaru said turning around. His eyes grew big and tears bagan to flow down his cheeks. "Aki..." he thought to himself. "Hello traitors." Inuyasha said coldly. Aki answered Hikaru's question. "We pushed you into the rocks because you betrayed us again. You guys were kissing, not even caring that we have left and you calling yourself my "friend"?! Pathetic!" Inuyasha nodded to everything she had said. "The next time we see you, you're not going to see the light of day again. Got it!" Inuyasha growled then the half demons ran off. Kagome stared off in the direction they ran, thinking of the good times that she, Inuyasha and Aki had before.
        
        "Come on Kagome!" Aki yelled back, running to the lake. "Hey! I'm not as fast as you!" she yelled back, laughing. "You're right! Let me carry you!" Inuyasha said then ran back and grabbed her. They were laughing that whole summer, and they all had smiles on their faces. Not the Fake ones Aki and Inuyasha wear all the time, but real, warm smiles.
        
        "That was before Aki lost her family to Naraku. No wonder she only trusts Inuyasha..." she thought to herself them helped Hikaru out of the stream. "Come one. Lets go back to everyone else." she said then started to walk back. "Fine." was all Hikaru said as he followed Kagome to the camp site. "What happend to you guys?" Sango asked. She didn't want to answer, but did anyway. "Inuyasha and Aki found us, that's all." she replied then Kagome and Hikaru went into the tent to rest.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry That this Chapter is so short! i had Writer's Block. XD More will be up soon!
[/b][/u]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment