Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "The Kiss"

This is just a short story I wrote one day...I was having a writers amazing moment.

Chapter 1 - "The Kiss"

Chapter 1 - "The Kiss"


Hermione and Ron

A short, shocking, story



“Hi Ron.”

“Hi.”

Ron walked through the portal and started toward the dormitory. Hermione put down her book, and walked over to Ron.

“How was practice?” Hermione asked.

“It was all right.”

Ron looked over at the book.

“Why are you up so late?”

“Oh, I was just reading.”

“Oh yea.”

Ron and Hermione had an embarrassed silence.

“Hey Ron.”

Harry walked through the portal.

“Hey Harry.”

“I'm going to bed, coming?”

“Just a minute.”

“Ok.”

Harry walked to the Dormitory door. But Harry checked to see if everyone was asleep, took his invisibility cloak and walked back into the common room.

“Hermione, I have something to tell you.”

Hermione stopped short.

“Yes Ron?”

“Hermione, even though we fight a lot, I really like you. I have been waiting years to tell you this; I love you Hermione.”

Ron took Hermione by the arm, and sat her down. Harry merely stared in astonishment.

“Ron this is so sweet. I know we do fight a lot. Truth is; I love you too.”

Hermione and Ron both blushed.

“Hermione, can I ask you a question?”

“Yes Ron?”

“Can I kiss you?”

Hermione did not respond. Ron leaned closer to Hermione, and kissed her. As soon as their lips locked, Hermione and Ron kissed for a long time. Harry was too shocked to speak.



After what Harry felt like an hour, Ron gave Hermione one last peck on the cheek. Ron started to get up; and Harry quickly ran into the Dormitory, put on his pajamas, and slumped into bed. When Ron came into the room, his face was scarlet.

“Harry, you up mate?”

Ron shook Harry gently.

“What's up Ron?” asked Harry, acting clueless.

“Harry, I did it. I finally told her!”

“Told who? Did what?”

“I told Hermione I loved her, and we kissed!”

Ron looked like he could've run a lap around the school; with his face scarlet, and a huge smile.

“Really?”

“You're all right with this…”

“Yea! Of course I am!” said Harry, a little too enthusiastically; making his smile a little TOO big.

“Well,” said Ron, looking at Harry with a confused expression, “G'night Harry.”

Ron put on his pajamas, jumped into bed, and fell asleep. Harry took of his glasses, and turned off the light. He had a slight vision of Hermione and Ron at their wedding; but Harry was getting ahead of himself.

“G'night Ron.”

Ron grunted next to Harry, and Harry turned over and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Faraday on January 18, 2007, 5:46:56 AM

Faraday on
Faradayso sweet!! but with a guy like Ron...dunno..I actually bet that she'll do it!

rockenpixxi16 on May 6, 2006, 3:55:22 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16i could soooooooooo picture this in the 5th hp movie! love this fic!

HarryPotterFan on March 10, 2006, 9:36:46 PM

HarryPotterFan on
HarryPotterFanhi this is sssssssssssooooooooooooooooo funny i love

Dannyandharryaremine333 on December 29, 2005, 10:02:35 PM

Dannyandharryaremine333 on
Dannyandharryaremine333I just got a new computer yesterday, and I couldnt use any computer before that...Im really sorry!

dramaqueen101 on December 28, 2005, 11:18:18 PM

dramaqueen101 on
dramaqueen101Cool! This is the stuff that J.K Rowling's been needing to put in for like, ever. Really good...and one question: Where have you been all this time and why weren't you answering my comments?! -_0 ;)

Dannyandharryaremine333 on December 28, 2005, 11:03:58 AM

Dannyandharryaremine333 on
Dannyandharryaremine333This is just a little tidbit of something i was thinking of... im open for any comments!