Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What Was That?

Sam and Danny have been friends since anyone can remember. Their friendship has grown stronger. It's up to a cupid to bring them together.

Chapter 3 - What Was That?

Chapter 3 - What Was That?


"talking"



'thoughts' (Only in Normal P.O.V.)



[author's note]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is This Happening?



Chapter Two: What Was That?



Normal P.O.V. (no one's P.O.V.)



The three teens entered the school building. Unknown to them, a girl was sitting on the roof, watching them.



'Those two dazed teenagers must be Daniel Fenton and Samantha Manson,' she thought to herself. 'They would make a cute couple.'



She stood up and insantly appeared on the ground. She opened the school doors, unseen, and walked in. She looked around the halls for the group's ['group' meaning Danny, Sam, and Tucker] first class. She found it. Science.



'Purfect,' she ezclaimed mentlly. She remembered what Danny's file had said. 'A half-ghost with little control of his powers. Must drop alot of things. I can use that to my advantage...' The girl smiled to herself. She liked clumsy clients. Their much more fun.



What she meant by 'clients' are the people she makes fall in love. She was, after all, a cupid. What made her different from the others was that she didn't just shoot love arrows at people. Too boring. This particullar cupid liked to have fun with her clients. She'd set up traps that set their emotions and hormones out of wack. It takes a few days, but once the two lovers admit their love, she shoots them with love arrows for good luck and leaves them alone. Cherry Blossom is one strange cupid...



She slipped into the room and observed the situation. Mr.Lancer was pairring the students into lab partners. Cherry consintrated and changed the list slitely so that Sam and Danny were lab partners.



When the experiment started, Danny's hand fazed out, causing the test tube of acid her was holding to fall. It hit the table and shattered. The acid had splattered into a solution near Sam. She was so freaked out when the solution exploded that she clung to Danny, who, by reflex, rapped his arms around her tightly.



"Mr.Fenton! Must you always drop something?!" Mr.Lancer shook it off. The bell rang, signaling the end of the period. Danny and Sam quickly, but reluctantly, pulled away from each other. The only thing ether of them could think was, 'What was that?' Both, very flustered, meet up with tucker and headed to Math.



Cherry grinned. She was winning at her little game. But something still bothered her. 'At the rate they're going,' she frawned in thought, 'it'll take at least half of next week before they admit their true feelings. 'Oh well. More fun for me.' With that, she followed them to Math.

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rmj10 on May 21, 2009, 7:43:44 AM

rmj10 on
rmj10WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shapeshifterwolf on July 25, 2007, 7:29:38 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfPLEASE WRITE MORE! COME ON! DO YOU EXPECT ONE OF US TO FINISH THIS STORY FOR YOU?---
 
now there's an idea...

rimd on January 25, 2007, 11:18:22 PM

rimd on
rimdPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!I CAN'T STAND SUSPENSION!

All_2_Ace on October 1, 2006, 11:21:01 AM

All_2_Ace on
All_2_Ace Gosh I hate suspention! You need to write more!!! [color]

Dark_Angel_Of_Light on May 8, 2006, 9:52:00 AM

Dark_Angel_Of_Light on
Dark_Angel_Of_Lightcoo, man, coo! J/K!!! Please update!!! I'm very curious!! XD **Favs**

TwilightZone on January 21, 2006, 12:49:42 PM

TwilightZone on
TwilightZoneoo i love...yay!

Fire_Feline on January 20, 2006, 7:29:48 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinelove this one you need to write more! please!

angelesyiris on January 1, 2006, 5:29:27 AM

angelesyiris on
angelesyirisluv it please write more

PPhantom on December 22, 2005, 11:52:44 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomme like yea i agree sam and danny all the way!!!

DannyPhantomLover on December 20, 2005, 9:30:54 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroooo dis is gettin more interestin!!!!! i cant wait till uuu make more