Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The War Begins

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 1 - The War Begins

Chapter 1 - The War Begins
One day exactly ten years ago, a war began between humans and digimon. It had started because the digimon came to the human world for the first time. They were coming to find tamers but it didnt go as they had planned. The humans thought they were trying to take over the human world. So the war began.
There were human soldiers marching up and down every street, looking out for stray digimon. So it was very hard to get 2 dragon digimon past the humans. But thats what was happening. Freezedramon and Flamermon were perching on the branches of a large oak tree so they were hidden by the leaves. Flamermon was pregnant so she was exhausted from flying around dodging humans all day. But what she didnt know was that she was about to go into labour! "what do we do now?" asked Flamermon. "well we should head off around that factory and through that deserted street at the back of it and then"- Freezedramon turned around. Flamermon was gone.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:06:05 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! Glad to see this story back up again ^^ I love the opening chapter!