Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A big surprise for Freezedramon!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 3 - A big surprise for Freezedramon!

Chapter 3 - A big surprise for Freezedramon!
Freezedramon landed 7 hours later to enter a cave that would shelter him from the rain until he got back to Digi-world. He sat down and took out the egg. It was glowing a dark pink colour now. "It must be ready to hatch in a couple of hours!" he whispered. "The sooner I get home, the better" he thought. Freezedramon took out his Digi-vice and opened up a portal. He picked up the egg and dived into the portal.
It seemed like half a second before he landed in front of his cave. He went into the cave and again, he took the egg out. The glow was becoming more clear now. "I'll go to sleep and maybe the egg'll hatch" he thought to himself. So Freezedramon went to sleep.... He was learning to fly, he was a fresh again! "come on Icedramon (Freezedramon's fresh form), you can do it!" shouted his father. He flapped his wings with all his might and he finally managed to stay in the air for more than 1 minute!.....CRACK. Freezedramon woke up with a start and noticed that the egg finally started to hatch! He watched the egg eagerly and soon, it was completely crack in half and a small, blue elephant digimon hopped out of the egg. "That must be Elementamon!" (Veramon's fresh form) exclaimed Freezedramon.

And from that day on, the two Digimon were very close and Elementamon soon Digivolved into Kiuramon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:07:01 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay! Kiuramon! Awesome!