Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kiuramon's first day at school!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 4 - Kiuramon's first day at school!

Chapter 4 - Kiuramon's first day at school!
5 years later....."come on dad wake up!" moaned Kiuramon. She was going to start her first day at Digi-Skool and she was very excited. "Ok Ok I'm getting up" he groaned. "here have some fish, you cant go to school without breakfast, Kiuramon" persuaded her. "ok but I'm not hungry!" she replied. Kiuramon ate her fish while Freezedramon ate his firewood. Soon both of them were ready and they left the cave. "Ok I'm going to have to fly you there" exclaimed Freezedramon. "Great I love flying!" cried Kiuramon. "Ok, lets get started" said Freezedramon. Kiuramon jumped onto the Harness on Freezedramon's back and strapped herself in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they took flight. The morning air rushed through Kiuramons ears. "I'm going to start school today! I wonder what we have to do?" she asked herself. It felt like half an hour before they landed on a small beach with lots of caves, each of them had the name of the class carved above them. "Awesome!" cried Kiuramon as she undid the strap and climbed off of Freezedramons back. "well schools going to start soon, Kiuramon I have to go" announced Freezedramon. "Ok I guess I'll see you later" said Kiuramon nervously. "Bye, I'll be here to pick you up!" shouted Freezedramon as he shot up into the air and soon he was out of sight. Kiuramon walked timidly between other digimon and their parents. She went over to look at the caves with the name of the class on them there were: History, Arithmatics, Maths, English, Science and Religous Education (R.E). There was also a huge cave that had a sign above it saying: School Hall. The last cave, the biggest was the dinner hall. When Kiuramon had finished looking at the caves, she walked over to a rock and sat down on it. The sun was beating down on her and she was sure she would explode from hotness any minute now! Kiuramon was just sitting on the rock, daydreaming when a small, silver, wolf-like digimon walked over too her. "Hi, my names Geishamon" she exclaimed. "My names Kiuramon" said Kiuramon. "wanna be friends?" asked Geishamon. "yeah, sure! I thought I wouldn't make any friends when I came here!" laughed Kiuramon. "don't worry, so did I!" explained Geishamon. "my mum and dad came here too you know" said Geishamon. "nice! I'm not sure if my parents came here..My mum died before I was born, see" said Kiuramon. "oh, I feel sorry for you!" she said sadly. "Thanks" replied Kiuramon. A large ringing sound broke out over the beach, "it must be time to go in!" thought Kiuramon. Kiuramon and Geishamon ran over to the large group of digimon who were also starting their first day of school and waited. A minute later, a pink and yellow spotted leopard-like digimon cam out of the school hall. "first graders, follow me" she instructed. The Digimon led them through the school hall and into a small chamber at the other side. "sit down please" she demanded. Everyone sat down and looked at her. "Ok, well my names Miss Felinemon and I'm the vice principal" she exclaimed. "I've brought you through here to sort you into houses. The first graders in your house will be in the same class as you" she said kindly. "there are 4 houses, they are named after colours. They are called: The Red house, The blue house, the green house and the pink house" she explained. "I will say your name and tell you what house you are in" exclaimed Miss Felinemon. Soon everybody was sorted except Geishamon, Kiuramon and a small bear-cub Digimon. "Grizzlemon, you are in the Red house and so are you two" she pointed at Geishamon and Kiuramon. The three digimon walked over to join the rest of the first graders in the Red house. "Here are your timetables" she said handing them out. "you may leave now" explained miss felinemon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:07:34 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThis chapter rocks! I remember it from your old account ^^ Still awesome!