Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - An Emotional Day....

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 5 - An Emotional Day....

Chapter 5 - An Emotional Day....
The first graders were emerging from the school hall and they all checked their timetables. For the red house, it was History first. So they made their way to the cave that said: History- First Graders. They entered the cave and sat down at the stone desks. They took out their textbooks, paper and pens. Soon the teacher came into the room. He looked a bit like a black tiger with black spiky hair and white stripes. "Good afternoon, first graders" he smiled at them. "My name is Stripedramon and I'm your history teacher" he exclaimed. "our topic for today will be the great war of Digimon & Humans" he said. "does anybody know anything about this war?" he asked. Kiuramons hand shot up instantly (her mum had died in the human world because of the war). "yes? uum.." he stopped. He didnt know her name. "its Kiuramon" she exclaimed. "the war started roughly 10 years ago, so it is recent history. My mum died in that war. The war started becuase the digimon came to look for tamers but the humans thought they were trying to take over the human world" she explained. "very good, Kiuramon!" said Stripedramon. "now I'm going to give you all a test about the war" he said. "young lady, could you please hand out these papers?" he asked Grizzlemon kindly. "yeah" replied Grizzlemon. She handed the papers out to everyone and they all started. The minutes snailed by and soon, they had all finished and the papers got handed back in again. He marked them all and gave them back to the students. Kiuramon was so happy when she found out what her score was: 100%! Nobody else got as much as her! "well thats all for today, then class!" exclaimed Stripedramon. The class packed up their things and went outside to hear the loud ringing again. It was recess! Kiuramon and Geishamon went over to the water and dropped their things at the rock they had sat on earlier. They went into the water and splashed water at each other like many of the other first graders were doing. There was a barrier in the water to stop the digimon swimming so far out so that they were safe. "this is fun" cried Geishamon as she splashed water on her face. "yeah I know! This schools great!" replied Kiuramon. Then suddenly a small voice came from the beach behind them. "do you mind if I join you?". It was Grizzlemon. "yeah, sure!" smiled Geishamon. Grizzlemon waded into the water and they all raced back and forth to the barrier. Five minutes before the bell rang again, they got out of the water and came face to face with a large cheeta-like digimon. "I heard you did the best in history? well you better beat it cos I'm the champion of history, thats my middle name, dude" she spat. "and If you do that well in history again, there'll be trouble" she said. Kiuramon didnt say anything. "oh and by the way, I'm in the green house, first grade" she said, sneering. The digimon walked away. "dont listen to her, shes only jealous" demanded Geishamon. "yeah, I wont" replied Kiuramon. Kiuramon was scared inside but was careful not to show it.She didnt want to look like a wuss! Kiuramons class went to Science next. They walked in to the class room and sat at round tables with rocks around them. Kiuramon, Geishamon and Grizzlemon went to a table in the middle of the cave. Miss Felinemon was standing at her desk, wating for the class to calm down. "Hi again, guys!" she said. "today we will be studying a rare digimon egg. Its a dragon egg!" she exclaimed. The class broke out into a buzz of talk straight away. "Silence!" she shouted. The class stopped talking. "Now I'm going to ask you all to come round this spare table at the back of the room" she instructed. The first graders gathered around the table at the back of the cave and watched in amazement as Miss Felinemon took out a huge, polished white stone and put it on the table. Study the details of this egg and go back to tables to write your table to write about it. The class was soon very busy and they all had lots of detail in their diagrams. "Thankyou, class, your homework for today will be: right a paragraph about yourself. To be handed in on Wednesday" she exclaimed. The class left the cave again and they went to the lunch hall. It looked a lot different from what it did earlier! It had lots of tables and a huge variety of food to choose from! Kiuramon, Geishamon and Grizzlemon went over to the food trays and scooped lots of hot food onto their plates, then they went to sit down at a table. "I dont think school coulda got better than this!" exclaimed Geishamon. "Its so fun coming here" said Kiuramon. "I think so too!" said Grizzlemon. They ate their food in peace and went out to the beach again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:08:02 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, awesome job!