Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The start of a new Friendship!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 6 - The start of a new Friendship!

Chapter 6 - The start of a new Friendship!
The beach was even hotter than it was this morning so Kiuramon, Geishamon and Grizzlemon had to sit in the shade of a large palm tree. "I cant wait until I get a tamer, It'll be so fun!" exclaimed Geishamon. "Yeah it would be fun to have a tamer cos we could find out more about the human world and we could even go there!" said Kiuramon excitedly. Grizzlemon was obviously a shy digimon because she didnt say anything! "Grizzlemon your quiet whats up with you?" said Geishamon. "I'm just a quiet digion!" replied Grizzlemon kindly. The digimon were quiet for a while, until a gang of four digimon approached them and sat down. There was a wolf-like digimon and 3 other digimon but the wolf-like digimon seemed to be the leader of the gang. "hey my names Zapmon" he introduced himself. The other digimon didnt speak. "Hey I'm Kiuramon and this is Geishamon and Grizzlemon" said Kiuramon. "Cool! Do ya wanna be a part of our gang?" asked Zapmon. Kiuramon looked at Geishamon and Grizzlemon for an answer. Grizzlemon shrugged and Geishamon nodded. "Ok!" replied Kiuramon. The digimon started introducing themselves and they all got on with each other very well. It turns out that Zapmon and his gang were first graders and they were in the Red house too!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:08:24 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay! It's Zapmon!