Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The end of the first day...

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 7 - The end of the first day...

Chapter 7 - The end of the first day...
Kiuramon was deeply conversed with Zapmon.. "Yeah, we should give you a welcome ceremony!" suggested Zapmon. "its traditional for joining our gang" He added. "That would be great!" replied Kiuramon. The bell rang out across the beach again and the digimon hurriedly looked at their timetables to check what class they were supposed to be in. "this cant be right" said Zapmon and Geishamon together. They smiled at each other. "what is it?" asked Kiuramon. "It says L.A.P" replied Geishamon. "and according to the map on the other side, its right on the other side of the island!" Zapmon said surprisedly. "Its ok, I've just found a short-cut on this map!" cried Geishamon. "follow me" she instructed. She led them through a small gap in the trees and walked for 2 or 3 minutes until they came to and opening. They emerged from the opening in the trees and came to a clearing surround by trees. There were rocks on the sandy ground to sit on and a large pile of textbooks in the center of the circle of rocks. A few people were there already and they were siting on the rocks examining the surroundings. The digimon gang all sat down on the rocks and everything was silent until the rest of the class emerged from bushes on the other side of the clearing. The class seated theirselves and waited for a teacher. When suddenly....BANG. The class screamed in surprise as a large dinasaur-like digimon emerged from the cloud of smoke that had appeared in the centre of the clearing. "Hey dudes! I'm Dinomon" he said loudly. "Today I am here to teach you 'Learning about powers'" he explained. "so thats what L.A.P stands for!" Geishamon whispered to Zapmon. "These textbooks will tell you about your powers depending on what your element is" Dinomon informed them. "Everybody grab a text books and look at the contents page to find your element. Then right an essay about your powers with the information from the book" He instructed. The class all scrambled to the centre of the clearing to get the shinyest textbooks and made their way back to their seats, taking out their equipment as they opened their books. The class ended as quick as it had started. It was the end of the school day. The digimon made their way to the bushes at the other end of the clearing, while Zapmon and his gang, Geishamon, Kiuramon and Grizzlemon went through the gap in the trees closest to them. They were soon back at the beach and most of the digimon's parents were waiting for them. "cya later" called Zapmon and his gang as they made their way to their parents. Kiuramon found her dad talking to a black and silver wolf-like digimon and a honey brown coloured bear-like digimon. "Ok see you later!" he called to them. "hey Kiuramon!" he said happily. "have a good first day at school?" he asked curiously. "yeah, it was great! I made lots of new friends!" replied Kiuramon. "Ok, lets go home" said Freezedramon. Kiuramon once again hopped on his back and they took off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:08:38 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome!