Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Romance is in the Air!!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 8 - Romance is in the Air!!

Chapter 8 - Romance is in the Air!!
The next morning, Kiuramon got up and woke Freezedramon up. Kiuramon got ready and was about to walk out the mouth of her cave when there was a knock. Kiuramon slid back the thin rock that was covering the entrance. It was Geishamon! "hey Geishamon! How did you find my cave?" asked Kiuramon. "Oh, your dad told my mom yesterday" she explained. "Cool! Lets go to school together, we have to fly on my dads back though!" said Kiuramon. "I've never flew before but I'll be fine" Geishamon said enthusiastically. Freezedramon approached from inside the cave and they both jumped on his back and strapped in the harness. "Lets go, dudes" yelled Freezedramon. They soared through the sky and they soon came to the ground on the beach. Freezedramon left and Geishamon and Kiuramon sat under the large palm tree. "I've got something to tell you, Kiuramon" said Geishamon embarrassed. "its ok I wont laugh" said Kiuramon. Geishamon sighed. "ok, I've got a crush on Zapmon" she said quietly. "Well you have to admit hes kinda cute huh!" Kiuramon smiled. "why dont I ask him to go out on a date with you?" asked Kiuramon. There was silence for a couple of minutes. "well...Ok then" she replied. They sat and watched the waves gently lapping against the warm sand until...Zapmon and his gang came over. "hey guys!" he said Loudly. " hey Zapmon.." said Geishamon mysteriously. Geishamon nudged Kiuramon in the ribs. "oh, um Zapmon, can I talk to you for a sec?" asked Kiuramon. "sure, dude come over here" he replied. "soo um yeah. Geishamons got a crush on you" said Kiuramon. "awesome!!" replied Zapmon. Zapmon started fixing his hair. "do ya wanna be her girlfriend?" asked Kiuramon. "well obviously!" replied Zapmon. "Ok, lets go tell her!" said Kiuramon excitedly. They went back over to the gang of digimon and Kiuramon quietly told her that Zapmon was going to go out with her. "he actually acted like he wanted to go out with YOU!" Kiuramon told her. "Ok, I'm going to go talk to him now" said Geishamon excitedly. Geishamon went over to talk to Zapmon and started talking to him. They looked really happy!

Soon the bell rang and the digimon went inside. It was english first and Geishamon sat with Zapmon. Kiuramon sat next to Grizzlemon and they went in a group for writing an adventure story. All they could hear Geishamon talking to Zapmon about was about a date and that they we're going to meet in secret at recess. Kiuramon and Grizzlemon wanted to investigate so they quietly followed Geishamon and Zapmon at recess to the trees in which the shortcut to L.A.P was. They watched and suddenly...Geishamon was kissing Zapmon! "this is exciting!" whispered Grizzlemon. "I know!" replied Kiuramon. They watched in silence as Geishamon kissed Zapmon..It semmed like it was never going to end! But the bell rang again and they stopped and ran past their hiding place onto the beach.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:08:52 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwww, so cute!