Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Date!!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 9 - The Date!!

Chapter 9 - The Date!!
It was nearing lunch time and the digimon had now learnt more about their powers and how to use them. Kiuramon learned that she could read minds and transform into a bigger size! Although they had a good time learning about their powers, they were glad to get to lunch. Kiuramon and Grizzlemon piled their plates with sandwiches and picked up some fruit juice too. They sat down and they were soon joined by Zapmon and Geishamonwho were just staring at each other admiringly. They all ate in silence and then they went outside again. Grizzlemon and Kiuramon once again followed Geishamon and Zapmon to the trees and watched them kissing AGAIN! They soon stopped and they sat on the forest floor, talking. iuramon listened and she caught every word of what they were saying. "So we should go for Kiuramon and Grizzlemon and then we could get some of your friends to come" Geishamon said lovingly. "Yeah, Ok" replied Zapmon. "we could all go to the pizza shop in the village, its really good" suggested Geishamon. "Ok, I wanna taste a garlic and cheese pizza!" Zapmon said at once. They kissed again and walked out of the trees. Grizzlemon and Kiuramon ran quietly around their path, ran across the beach and quickly sat down under the palm tree. Geishamon and Zapmon approached them only a minute after they had sat down and said "hey, would you two like to come with us to the pizza shop in the village tonight?" they asked. "yeah sure!" Grizzlemon and Kiuramon replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:09:47 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! Wolfdramon sure loves pizza! The same for Zapmon then! XD