Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The loss of a loved one...

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 10 - The loss of a loved one...

Chapter 10 - The loss of a loved one...
After school, Geishamon went home with Kiuramon and they got ready for the date. When they were ready, they said bye to Freezedramon and they set out for the village. "this is gonna be fun!" said Geishamon happily. "Zapmon's excited cos he wants to taste a garlic and cheese pizza!" explained Geishamon. "me too!" replied Kiuramon. They kept walking and soon they came to the village. They walked and walked through the crowded streets until they found the pizza restaurant. Zapmon and Splashermon were already sitting at a table. "hey Geishamon" said Zapmon romanticly. Zapmon stood up and let Geishamon go on the inside of the seat. He sat down again and called for a waiter. Kiuramon sat beside Splashermon on the other side of the table and they all decided what they were having. Kiuramon and Zapmon ordered a cheese and garlic pizza and Geishamon and Splashermon ordered a cheese and tomato pizza. They all dug in. "This pizza is what I've been dreaming of eating ever since I was an egg!" said Zapmon happily. Geishamon laughed so much that she almost choked on her pizza! They started talking about the homework they had for tomorrow when suddenly....SMASH. The windows all around them smashed and the lights went out. Then an cold voice could be heard "Hand her over to me now,Zapmon" said the voice. "w-w-who i-is it?" said Zapmon, scared. "Its your dear friend, Dracomon" replied the voice. "Oh, hi! You kinda played quite a scary prank there!" said Zapmon in relief. "oh, this is no prank, Zapmon" Said Dracomon evily. The lights came back on and everybody screamed. Dracomon had been standing behind Geishamon with his claws out ready for attack. "leave her alone, Dracomon, shes with us!" said Zapmon getting out of his seat. Geishamon was terrified and she didnt move. "no, shes mine" answered Dracomon. "then I guess its war" said Zapmon cracking his knuckles. Then Dracomon leapt off of the chair and started punching Zapmon as hard as he could. Zapmon pushed his fists back and punched him in the face, making his lip bleed. They fought for ages, people were running all over the place, screaming. Geishamon must have got out safely with Splashermon and Kiuramon because they were gone. Soon, Zapmon fell to his knees. He was knocked unconsious.

Meanwhile, Dracomon had escaped through one of the broken windows and he had spotted Geishamon running with Splashermon. "your gonna die tonight, Geishamon" he said cunningly to himself. He ran as fast as he could after them. He caught up with them and grabbed Geishamon by the neck. He started to strangle her but then...."GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BAS*ARD" Zapmon yelled at Dracomon from behind. He kicked Dracomon off Geishamon and Geishamon continued running. Zapmon slashed Dracomon across his face and he fell to the ground. Zapmon ran after Geishamon, grabbed her hand and ran even faster. They soon came to a cave, where Splashermon and Kiuramon were waiting. "Now, Geishamon, I dont want you to worry" Said Zapmon. "or you two" he added. "I'm gonna fight Dracomon, you wait here" he said. He ran out of the cave. "what are we gonna do?" asked Geishamon. "Dracomon's after me!" she said, tears rolling down her face. "its ok, Geishamon, Zapmon will kill him" said Kiuramon. "that would get Zapmon in trouble" replied Geishamon, now even more upset. "all we gotta do is wait here" said Splashermon calmly. "It'll be over soon" he explained. But suddenly Dracomon leapt in from the outside of the cave and dragged Geishamon out. "HELP!!" she shouted. Kiuramon and Splashermon ran out of the cave after them and ran up the steep, winding slope to the top of the mountain. "Hey guys wait up!" yelled a voice from behind them. It was Zapmon. He caught up with them and they kept running. "we've got to get Geishamon back!" shouted Zapmon through the wind. As they approached the top of the mountain, they hid behind a large boulder and looked around the edge. It was a horrible sight. "come here, Geishamon, darling I wanna give you a kiss" said Dracomon. "over my dead body" shouted Zapmon as he leapt over the boulder and sheilded Geishamon from Dracomon. "well, really I was destined to be with her" said Dracomon evily. "but it looks like I have no choice" he said. Dracomon clicked his fingers and 20 black lion-like digimon surrounded Zapmon and Geishamon. "kill them" he commanded. The lion digimon leapt on top of Zapmon and he fell on Geishamon. He got up and started fighting the lion digimon off but it was no use. They had already took Geishamon over to Dracomon and he had her on the ground, tied up. He took his claws out and slashed his claws through her chest. "NOOOOOOOO, GEISHAMON" cried Zapmon. But it was too late. She was dead for sure.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:10:21 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwww, poor Geishamon and Kiuramon and Zpmon and all of the rest of the Digimon T_T