Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The finding of their parents

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 11 - The finding of their parents

Chapter 11 - The finding of their parents
Zapmon couldn't see. His eyes were so full of tears that he didnt care what happened to him. Geishamon was dead and that was all that mattered to him. Why did this have to happen. He had only know her for 2 days.. He didnt even get the chance to say goodbye to her.. Tears flowed down his cheeks like waterfalls as he thought about how angry he was too. Suddenly, he had a burning desire to kill Dracomon. "GET OFF ME!" he shouted at the lion digimon. They all disappeared and he had a clear path to Dracomon. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" he screamed, still crying but outraged at the same time. He charged at Dracomon and pushed him on the ground. He extended his claws and he slashed Dracomons face. But Dracomon wasnt that weak. He pushed back Zapmons claws and punched him over and over again on the face. Dracomons face was bleeding badly and he couldnt take it. He fled, disappeared. "I coulda finished that skunkbag off" said Zapmon, blaming himself for not killing Dracomon. As he rushed over to Geishamons stiff body, Kiuramon and Splashermon got out from behind the boulder, rubbing their heads. "its been a rough night" they said together. Obviously they didnt know that Geishamon was dead because they we're acting normal. But it wasnt a pretty sight when they did notice. "Geishamon.." said Kiuramon. "sh-sh-shes d-d-dead" said Kiuramon, bursting into tears. Zapmon patted her on the back and they both lifted Geishamons body up and took her down the mountain.

They went around the corner to Kiuramons cave to find everybody waiting there. Geishamon's mom was there and so was Splashermon's dad and Freezedramon. They looked extremely worried. Kiuramon walked forward and told them what had happened to Geishamon. Geishamons mom was so shocked that she started to hug Freezedramon and cry. Kiuramon beckoned Splashermon and Zapmon to come forward. Zapmon was now carrying Geishamon like a baby. He handed her to Geishamons mom and she thanked him. "thank you so much, all of you. I'm sure Geishamon would like to have it in her head that you tried to save her" she said, wiping away her tears. Suddenly...."Zapmon, where have you been, I've been really worried about you!" It was Zapmons dad. "dad, I was out with Geishamon, Kiuramon and Splashermon and then Dracomon came and he smashed windows and the lights went out and...we we're on top of this mountain, and well...Dracomon killed Geishamon" Zapmon explained. Zapmon burst into tears again. "its ok, son" said Howlermon soothingly. He gave Zapmon a hug. "you did your best, Zapmon and thats all you could do" said Howlermon. "c'mon, lets go" he said, Beckoning Zapmon down the slope. "see you tomorrow" Kiuramon and Splashermon shouted after him. Splashermon soon left with his dad, too so Freezedramon and Kiuramon were left alone. "c'mon, Kiuramon, its 2:00am and you need some rest for school tomorrow" said Freezedramon. They went into the cave. Freezedramon lay down beside the secret entrance to the mouth of the cave and Kiuramon at the back of the cave. Kiuramon fell asleep instantly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:11:05 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPoor Kiuramon but awesome chapter!