Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The break-out of the story...

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 12 - The break-out of the story...

Chapter 12 - The break-out of the story...
"Kiuramon, wake up" Freezedramon tapped her gently on the shoulder. The first words that came out of her were: " whens Geishamon's funeral". "I dont know, Kiuramon but you have to get up to go to school" explained Freezedramon. Kiuramon got up and stretched. She had never felt so miserable. She packed away her homework and her equipment in her bag and they left for school.

When they landed on the beach, nothing seemed right. Kiuramon waved as her dad flew away. "maybe the story of Geishamon has got out" thought Kiuramon. She walked over to the palm tree where her and Geishamon used to sit and chucked pebbles into the water. "I could've saved her" thought Kiuramon. "I just sat there and watched my best friend suffer" she thought. "what kinda friend am I" she said to herself. "I should've died instead of Geishamon" Said Kiuramon, trying not to cry. There was a sound of footsteps on the warm sand behind her. It was Zapmon. "hey, Kiuramon, I was wondering if you wanna come to my house for Tea tonight?" asked Zapmon. "my dad has organised for Geishamon's mum to come and Splashermon's coming so..." he added. "Ok, I'll come" replied Kiuramon. Zapmon sat down next to Kiuramon and picked up a pebble. He was examining the pebble too closely in Kiuramons opinion..."Zapmon are you ok?" asked Kiuramon. Zapmon's eyes filled up with tears. "y-y-yeah" he sniffed. "I just cant believe it that Geishamon got killed" he sobbed. Kiuramon put her arm around him. "you know she was a the best friend I ever had; she was your first girlfriend too" Kiuramon said soothingly. "thanks Kiuramon. It really helps me to know that you know what I feel like" said Zapmon. "I know its really sad that she died, but we just have to get through this together" said Kiuramon. There was silence for a long time until Splashermon came over. "hey, guys" said Splashermon. "hey Splashermon" they chorused. Splashermon didnt seem to be very talkative either. The bell soon rang and they all lined up outside the science classroom. Miss Felinemon told them all to come in and they sat down at the round tables. It was five to a table so Zapmon, Kiuramon, Splashermon, Rosiramon and Boxamon sat at a table together. They all looked at each others homework and they handed it in. Miss Felinemon was being extra kind to Zapmon, Kiuramon and Splashermon today. "Why dont we all just talk about ourselves in our groups" She said unenthusiastically. As soon as the class started to talk, Kiuramon, Zapmon and Splashermon told Rosiramon and Boxamon about the night before. Rosiramon and Boxamon were very sad that Geishamon had died and they felt very sorry for the three digimon who had been there.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:12:49 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogFelinemon sounds like a nice teacher ^^ Awesome job!