Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The nasty surprise!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 13 - The nasty surprise!

Chapter 13 - The nasty surprise!
After school, Kiuramon jumped on Freezedramon's back and they rode home. When the got into the cave, Kiuramon got her things ready for going to Zapmon's cave. Then she left. "oh no, I dont know where Zapmon's cave is!" she said to herself. "wait I could read his mind to find where his cave is!" she thought. Kiuramon made a clear picture of Zapmon and a cave. A map showed up in her head and it began to read instructions to her in her own voice. "turn left, then walk forwards and its the first cave on the right" said the voice inside her head. She followed the instructions and she knocked on the cave when she got there. Zapmon answered and told her to come in. Splashermon and his dad were already there but Geishamon's mom wasnt there yet. Kiuramon sat down next to Zapmon and they all talked while they were waiting for Geishamon's mom. She finally arrived and they started to eat, while discussing what had happened the night before and funeral arrangements. "her funeral will be on saturday morning at 8:30 - 10:30" said Geishamon's mom. "and by the way, I'm Garamon" she said.

They had all finished they're tea, so they just talked again. But soon it was late so they all went home. Kiuramon walked home and knocked on the sealed entrance to her cave. "its me, dad" she whispered. The door opened and she went in. But it wasnt her dad who let her in... It was Dracomon. Kiuramon screamed. "shut up, stupid girl" he said evily. "I have killed your best friend and now I have killed your father" said Dracomon, enjoying hiself. "YOU EVIL, STUPID IDIOT" screamed Kiuramon. "GET OUT, NOW!" she screamed. "very well, I will leave but that wont stop me from killing my next victim, Zapmon!" he laughed an evil laugh. He left the cave. Kiuramon rushed over to the back of the cave. Her father was lying there, but he was still breathing. "dad, dad wake up!" she cried. "Kiuramon, Dracomonstabbed me with one of his claws. Bury me beside your mother" said Freezedramon weakly. Freezedramon stopped talking and his chest was no longer rising and falling. He was dead... Kiuramon cried her eyes out. There had never been a horribler week of her life. She decided what to do. She was going back to Zapmon's cave. She concealed the secret entrance behind her and walked down the slope. It was very dark now and it was cold. She took a left and walked up to Zapmon's cave. She knocked on it and again, Zapmon answered it. "Hey, Kiuamon, I thought you had to go home?" he said. Zapmon let Kiuramon in and she told him and his dad everything. They were very surprised and when they heard that Zapmon was Dracomons new target, they we're very scared too. Zapmon let Kiuramon stay the night at his cave.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:28:10 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoEveryone is dying!!!!!!!

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:13:27 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPoor Kiuramon and Freezdramon T_T