Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - A new day..

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 14 - A new day..

Chapter 14 - A new day..
The next morning, Kiuramon and Zapmon had a long conversation during breakfast. "we should just try to forget about Dracomon..but we should still keep on our guard, he could be anywhere" said Kiuramon quietly. "You're right, we should just forget about him! Come on, its our first weekend from school and we should enjoy it!" Zapmon said positively. "Hey, lets go for Splashermon and Rosiramon!" Suggested Zapmon. Kiuramon agreed so they finished eating and said goodbye To Howlermon.

10 Minutes later, they we're walking through the village at the foot of the mountains. "Splashermon and Rosiramon's caves are in a rainforest at the other side of the village" explained Zapmon. "awesome!! I've never been on the other side of the village before!!" said Kiuramon excitedly.

They soon arrived at the forest. The forest was strangely peaceful, but it made Kiuramon feel as if all her worries had gone! "I wish I could live here!" Laughed Kiuramon, finally dragging herself out of her daydreams. "Thats the one!!" Zapmon pointed at a small cave on the bank of a stream. They knocked at the mouth of the cave and a few seconds later, a digimon answered. It was a Camel-like digimon with bright red scales. "Hes at the river with Rosiramon, guys" said Splasermon's dad. "Ok, thanks" they chorused.

Soon Kiuramon and Zapmon found Splashermon and Rosiramon splashing around in the river. "Hey guys!" Kiuramon shouted. Rosiramon beckoned them to come over. "wanna hang around with us??" asked Splashermon loudly. "Yeah, we just went to you're cave and you're dad told us were you guys were" Zapmon explained.

The digimon were having a lot of fun. They were swimming up and down the river, racing each other, teaching each other how to swim, when suddenly....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:15:08 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoooooo a cliff hanger! Awesome job!