Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Nightmare..

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 15 - The Nightmare..

Chapter 15 - The Nightmare..
Nobody had ever forgotten the day, 5 years from now, that everything changed forever. It was the day, when Dracomon got his revenge..Not only on Zapmon, but on the whole town.

BANG BANG BANG Kiuramon jumped. "What the hell was that?!" shouted Zapmon over the banging. "We should go and find out" screeched Rosiramon.

So the digimon hurriedly scrambled out of the water and quietly made their way to the village. They could not only hear banging now, but they could hear screaming too. "This might be dangerous.." murmured Kiuramon.

"exactly, and if it is, we have to get away from here" said Zapmon.

"We should hide in the trees, to see whats going on" suggested Splashermon.

"good idea" they chorused. They stationed themselves along the trees in which Splashermon and Rosiramon lived. From what they could see, people were screaming and running out of caves, some were on fire.

"please sont tell me its him, please dont tell me its him" Kiuramon cried under her breath.

"its ok, we'll be fine" Zapmon reassured her.

"SPLASHERMON, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" screamed his 'dad'.

"we were at the ri-" "Never mind that right now! All of you, get on my back" He bent down and they jumped on.

They rode quickly and silently. It was only a matter of time before they reached the familiar smell of fresh mountain air and the little lines of caves were getting closer. Then, when they stopped outside Kiuramon's Cave, they were getting ready to jump off when.. "Where are you guys going, stay on my back!" said splashermon's dad.

"where are we going??" asked Zapmon. "I cant tell you right now, anybody could be listening." explained the camel-like digimon. So they took a right next to Kiuramon's cave and rode, for hours and hours......

"Hey Veramon, wake up!" something was bouncing on her. "Huh..what..are we there yet?" said Veramon confusedly.

"uuuh..Veramon what the hell are you talking about?" Wolfdramon yawned.

"Oh it musta been a dream.." muttered Veramon.

"Champion school today, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" screeched Weed.

"Oh yeah I forgot!! Lets go!" said Veramon positively.

They trudged out of the cave into the cold and crisp air that was blowing around them.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:17:18 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool!

DarkHorse95 on August 6, 2007, 2:31:06 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Yaaay new chapterness!!!