Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Digivolving

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 16 - Digivolving

Chapter 16 - Digivolving
"Ok, Veramon, are you sure about this??" asked Wolfdramon lazily.

"Uuum yeah Im fine" Veramon struggled to speak as there were 3 Digimon on her back.

"Ok then, lets go!" Splashermon bounced and nearly fell off.

Veramon ran to the edge of the rock and took off. There were screams coming from on top of her back.

"HOLY shoot! AHHHHH!" screamed Wolfdramon.

"You'll be fine Wolfdramon!!" Veramon shouted over the wind.

Soon, they landed in a clearing in a dark rainforest where they would be meeting their Tamers.

Wolfdramon fell backwards from Veramon's back and landed on Weed, who had already jumped off.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD" screeched Weed in anger.

"uuuhh..Oh sorry Weed" Wolfdramon groaned. He got up and started to puke all over the place.

"THAT is DISCUSTING!" Veramon shuddered.

When Wolfdramon finally got up, they walked through the forest. It was only about 6:00am and they were off to a good start.

"Well, they said to go over the river then past the 3 big rocks" said Veramon frustratedly.

They kept on walking until they finally came to a river with some rocks on the other side.

"Yay, this place looks enchanted" said Splashermon in awe.

"we all like water right, exept me??" asked Veramon.

"yes" they Answered.

"You guys swim across and I'll fly" said Veramon.

5 Minutes later, they were all clambering out of the river, or In Veramon's case, landing. They walked past the 3 giant rocks and on the other side, they found: Sapphire (Veramon's Tamer), Roxii (Wolfdramon's Tamer), Rachel (Splashermon's Tamer), Alex (Weedramon's Tamer) and last of all, Ryan (Wolfermons tamer).

"Ryan why are you here?" asked Wolfdramon suspiciously.

"Sapphire wanted me to come with her- and dont worry Wolfermon IS here but hes in an attack-proof cage"

The digimon laughed uncontrollably.

"Thats a good way to use a cage!!" Laughed Veramon.

"Ok lets get to business. Digimon, go to your tamers." said Alex.

"Now, we're gonna help you digi-volve into your champion forms before school, otherwise they wont let you in." added Roxii.

The digimon and their tamers all went to seperate corners of the new clearing and got to work.

Soon, the air was filled with shouts of:

"Veramon digi-volve to...Mohakamon!!"

"Wolfdramon digi-volve to...Howlermon!"

"Splashermon digi-volve to...Aquamon!"

"Weedramon digi-volve to...Vinedramon!"


"Good work, guys!" said Ryan an hour later, wiping sweat from his forehead.

Since it was only 8:00am now, they still had 2 hours before school started. So they all sat down for some breakfast.

They ate bacon and eggs with some orange juice.

"Yuuuum!!" shouted Howlermon. He stuck his face into his plate and gobbled it down before anyone else had started!!

At 9:00am, they were showing each other their new powers.

"Look what I can do!!" shouted Veramon. She took a deep breath and breathed out again. It was beautiful. It was a huge phoenix made from ice and fire, it hypnotised the digimon. When Veramon breathed back in again, it was gone, and they digimon were back to normal again.

"WOOW!! That was pretty, Veramon! smiled Vinedramon.

"aaw thanks Vine^^" said Veramon.

But they were distracted as Wolfdramon shot a huge beam of ice from his mouth that made it cold and pitch black, it started to snow too!

"WOLFDRAMON, RESTORE THE SUNLIGHT, RIGHT NOW!!" screamed Roxii.

"hehe" laughed Wolfdramon as he restored the sunlight and warmth to the forest.

Soon, Aquamon squirted a river from his mouth, and Vinedramon nearly killed Wolfdramon by accidentaly strangling him with her vines!

But they had to leave for school now, so Mohakamon took Vinedramon, Sapphire and Ryan on her back with Wolfermons cage in her paws. Howlermon took Aquamon, Roxii and Alex on his back. Then, they took off once more.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:21:06 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, awesome!

PunkWolfGirl on August 13, 2007, 11:58:26 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY!!! LMAO!!! THAT MADE ME LAUGH IN REAL LIFE!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! -Coygh Hack Cough Choke Cough Die- =D

There's One Correction I Have Spotted But I Don't Blame You For Making It... Someone Else Did Too.

DarkHorse95 on August 14, 2007, 1:30:50 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Huh?? What mistake did I make?? I must know >=]

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:37:16 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoWas it that you called Howlermon Wolfdramon???

PunkWolfGirl on August 14, 2007, 4:08:10 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlOkay Fine xD

It's Not 'Digi-Vovled To'

It's Just Like

'Gaomon Digivolve To..... Gaogamon!'

Lol Random Example ^^;

Sorry For Correcting You And I Know You Think I Always Have To Correct You But You Wanted To Know. Lol XD