Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Champion School

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 17 - Champion School

Chapter 17 - Champion School
They landed an hour later on a huge muddy field. It had been raining for a while now and they were all soaked!

"Ok Guys, over here!" Alex beckoned them over to some trees.

When they were all sheltered, the tamers explained some things to them.

"Now, they're gonna expect some really good work here, guys, so you have to try your best!" explained Ryan.

"They only teach you one lesson here, and thats basically learning about your powers- and using them" added Sapphire.

"and PLEASE dont get into any fights!" pleaded Roxii, particularly looking at Howlermon.

"If you get in trouble here, they'll severely punish you, so I would watch what you're doing and saying" said Alex.

"Oh yeah, and we'll be at the village near Mohakamon and Howlermon's caves if you need us" added Rachel.

The girls hugged all of the digimon, while the boys said Bye to all of them.

The digimon walked towards a giant cave where they could see other digimon going too. They entered the cave and sat on benches that had been laid down for them.

"WELCOME!" boomed a giant voice that made everyone jump.

"This is champion school!! You will be spilt into classes according to how well you can learn. I will call out your name and you'll go and stand next to the digimon holding the number of your class." It boomed.

Names were soon called out and everyone got put into a class. Mohakamon luckily got put with Howlermon, Vinedramon and Aquamon!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:22:56 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! They are all lucky to be in the same class ^^

PunkWolfGirl on August 14, 2007, 4:13:38 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I CANTW AIT TO KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER DIGIMON IN THEIR CLASS!!! XDDDDD