Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - New Powers and New friends!

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 18 - New Powers and New friends!

Chapter 18 - New Powers and New friends!
The different classes had to split into different places of the island to practise their powers, so Mohakamon's class went to the forest.

"Right. I want you all to think what you want the most" said the teacher when they had all sat down.

Mohakamon knew what she wanted the most..and she had never told anyone before. The thing she wanted most was..Howlermon. She had liked him for a long time now!

She thought of Howlermon for ages and ages until the teacher said stop.

"Now, Im going to read your minds and say what you thought of" explained the teacher.

"Oh No..What am I going to do.." thought Mohakamon.

Soon the digi-teacher got to Mohakamon. When she said that Mohakamon wanted Howlermon the most, everyone laughed and packed up their things, as it was morning break.

The other digimon kept on sniggering at her as she left the shelter of the trees onto the sandy field.

Howlermon ran after Mohakamon as fast as he could but Mohakamon took off at the edge of the water.

She flew and flew until she landed, once more, in the clearing with the giant rocks in it. Suddenly, Mohakamon had a vision of Howlermon flying, heading towards a forest.

"Oh no..Im doomed.." thought Mohakamon. 5 seconds later, Howlermon landed in front of her, but she turned away.

"Digi-volve into Veramon, I want to talk to you" said Howlermon.

She turned around and looked at him. Mohakamon digivolved into Veramon and started to stare pointlessly at one of the rocks. Howlermon digivolved into Wolfdramon and sat next to Veramon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:41:42 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoTHAT was almost the most embarrassing thing I have ever heard!
The other thing being my Mum's singing in public, which is normally something like "You are my sunshine". -Shudders-

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:24:29 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwwww, so cute!

PunkWolfGirl on August 14, 2007, 6:06:30 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl...OMG!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! AAAAAAWESOME IIIIDEAAAA!!! This Is Just Awesome! It's Getting REALLY Exciting Now!!! -Eats Popcorn- xD UPDATE IT NOW I TELL YOU NOOOOOW!!!