Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Understanding.

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 19 - Understanding.

Chapter 19 - Understanding.
"look, I really like you too- infact I love you- as a friend." explained Wolfdramon.

"I just need some time to think, ok??" asked Wolfdramon.

"O-o-ok" spluttered Veramon, as she started to cry.

Wolfdramon put an arm around her.

"Look, your really beautiful, Veramon, and I dont know why your sad.." said Wolfdramon.

"Its because I've never had the courage to say anything before.." Veramon sniffed.

"well, I found out naturally, and Im glad I did!" laughed Wolfdramon.

Veramon smiled. Wolfdramon stretched out his paw and wiped the tears away from Veramon's face.

"Oh, Im just being stupid..we should get back to school, anyway.." Said Veramon miserably.

"No. Lets go back home for the day, I think you've had enough of one day!" Laughed Wolfdramon. She smiled again.

"Wolfdramon..I've liked you ever since we started rookie school.." said Veramon quietly.

"Really?? well, Veramon, you'll always be my best friend out of all of my best friends!" Wolfdramon smiled.

"thanks.." Veramon hugged him.

5 Minutes later, they were getting ready t take off for home, when:

"Wolfdramon?" asked Veramon.
"Yeah?" he answered.
"I'll always love you even if you hate me, I just wanted you to know that.." said Veramon.
"Thanks, buddy" wolfdramon looked at her.

Tears were falling from her eyes again. Wolfdramon stepped forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:25:55 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwwww, this is so cute!

DarkHorse95 on August 14, 2007, 6:53:00 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Haha- its making me tear up

Veramon: *cries*