Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Back Home

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 20 - Back Home

Chapter 20 - Back Home
Veramon was still crying while she was flying at top speed, Howlermon flying close behind her. She couldnt believe that Wolfdramon just kissed her. It was the only good thing that happened to her today!

As Veramon landed, she quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes, Just before Howlermon landed behind her and digivolved back into Wolfdramon.

"Veramon, wait up!!" Wolfdramon called after her. She stopped and looked around at him. Tears were still burning in her eyes.

"That kiss was a friendly kiss, Veramon. I still love you as a friend though, and you know it!" smiled Wolfdramon.

"I know.." said Veramon. Her eyes were filled up with tears and they started to silently fall down her cheeks again.

Wolfdramon noticed, and gripped his paw around her shoulder.

"Its ok, I'll take you for a milkshake to cheer you up" he looked at her.

"Thanks..and Im really sorry I had to make all that fuss..I know you really love Okamimon" she smiled.

"I do..but I'll always love my friends no matter what" he added.

They entered the Milkshake bar and sat down at a table. Wolfdramon ordered 2 triple chocolate chip milkshakes and they slurped them in silence.

When they were finished, Wolfdramon payed for the milkshakes and they exited the shop. 5 figures were racing towards them, getting closer and closer. It was Roxii, Sapphire, Rachel, Ryan and Alex!

"Thank god!!" Sapphire panted as she stopped and leaned on Ryan, to catch her breath.

"The owner of the pizza shop told us he seen you 2 walking past and Veramon was crying..whats the matter Veramon??" she asked.

"..I'll tell you later.." replied Veramon.

"Oh and guess what?!?!?! Theres a surprise waiting for you back at your cave, Wolfdramon!" said Roxii excitedly.

Wolfdramon was really excited to find out what the surprise was, so Veramon flew them up to his cave.
They walked into the cave and...."SURPRISE!" shouted Wolfdramon and Veramons old friends.

There were loads of them! Lupinmon, Okamimon, Lobodramon, Masheedramon, Zashomon, Wormmon, Honeymon, Taynmon, Gatamon, Maneemon and Zorromon!

Okamimon ran up to Wolfdramon and kissed him on the cheek. It made Veramon want to cry even more. So to hide her misery, she hugged all of the digimon and started to talk to Masheedramon.

"How are you??" she asked

"Oh Im fine!! But never mind that!! How are you?" replied Masheedramon.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 14, 2007, 7:36:24 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95Yaaay friends!! *huggles*

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:45:20 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoSally to the max!

ginathehedgehog on August 14, 2007, 2:28:32 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! So cute! YAY! Thanks for putting Masheedramon, Zashomon, Wormmon, Honeymon and Taynmon in! *Hugs* Poor Veramon but at least all of her friends are there now ^^

PunkWolfGirl on August 14, 2007, 7:54:04 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl=DDDDDDDDDDDD -Amused- UPDATE IT AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS!!!!