Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Consolation from Masheedramon

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 21 - Consolation from Masheedramon

Chapter 21 - Consolation from Masheedramon
It was too stuffy and warm in the cave, so they decided to go and play in the river because it was sunny now!!

"So where have you been, Masheedramon?" asked Veramon quietly.

"We've not been doing that much, just having little adventures I suppose!!" she answered.

"Kool.." replied Veramon.

"are you ok, Vera??" asked Masheedramon.

"Not really" she replied as she started to cry again.

"Its ok, tell me what happened" said Masheedramon, putting an arm around her.

Okamimon ran up to them and started to speak.

"Hey Veramon!! uuh..Whats wrong??" she asked.

"Oh nothing Im just crying coz Im happy that you guys are here" Veramon lied.

When Okamimon went back to Wolfdramon, Veramon told Masheedramon what happened.

"Oh..That must have been embarassing when she said it in front of the whole class! and I KNOW that Wolfdramon loves his friends very much. I dont know what he would do without you guys. and I dont know what I would do either" Masheedramon consoled her.

Veramon hugged her and they went to play in the water.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 20, 2007, 10:36:49 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwwww, such a cute chapter! Hope Veramon feels better soon ^^

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:48:45 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoYou do know it's still short no matter how many spaces are between lines