Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - The Forest.

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 23 - The Forest.

Chapter 23 - The Forest.
They walked through the small gap in the trees in which Splashermon and Weedramon lived. Then they continued to walk. It was getting cold and dark now.

"Wolfdramon..?" said Veramon, speaking for the first time in a while.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Im really sorry..Everything is my fault..I cant help loving you..and Im so sorry I had to put you through this..Im not worth it.." Veramon whispered tearfully.

"Veramon..Your worth a lot..No need to apologize..you've done nothing wrong..I'll always love you anyway..as a friend.."he replied.

Veramon looked at him. He was starting to hastily wipe tears away now. But Veramon couldnt say anything; she didnt want to bother him.

"Im gonna go over to the river..alone..I'll be 5 minutes.." Veramon said quickly, taking one last look at his face.

She quickly ran over to the river and sat down, bursting into tears. She cried for a long time..Maybe Wolfdramon had gone..It had started to rain too.

"No..I have to talk to him.." she thought.

Veramon ran and ran. Until she finally got back to the forest. Wolfdramon was gone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Veramon screamed. She felt her knees, dropping to the ground. She felt really dizzy..everything was blanking out..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Veramon?...Veramon?"

"Huh..Where am I.." Veramon sat up. Wolfdramon was sitting next to her, his face was really pale. Veramon looked away. From the mouth of the cave, she could see that they were still in the rainforest.

"You just fainted..I was really worried.." Wolfdramon said Weakly.

"Im sorry..I thought you were gone.." she looked at the ground.

"I would never leave you..I waited here for you and I came to shelter in a cave because it was raining.." Wolfdramon explained.

"Its alright.." Veramon looked at him.

"I've been thinking Veramon..and...Im sorry that you cant be my girlfriend..right now." he finished, then looked at the ground.

Veramon was so glad to hear this. She flung her arms around Wolfdramon. She was starting to cry again.

"I really love you Wolfdramon" she whispered in his ear, still grasping him tightly.

"I love you too, Veramon" he replied, tears were rolling down his cheeks too.

When they finally broke apart, Veramon kissed Wolfdramon on the cheek this time, and budged closer to him, as there was a breeze coming through the cave-mouth now.

They huddled together against the rain, and fell asleep on the cave floor.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 20, 2007, 10:40:12 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwwwww, so cute! Nice job!

Metalicnacho on August 16, 2007, 7:50:33 AM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachocute... more!