Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Alone in her cave..

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 24 - Alone in her cave..

Chapter 24 - Alone in her cave..
The sun had just risen and Veramon woke up in the cave at the rainforest. She tapped Wolfdramon lightly on the shoulders and he woke up.

"Huh.." Wolfdramon yawned.

"Good Morning" Veramon Smiled.

"Oh Hey, Vera" he replied, and smiled back.

Veramon grabbed his paw and pulled him up.

"We better head back to your cave, they might wonder where we went.." Veramon yawned.

"ok.." replied Wolfdramon.

They headed out of the rainforest and through the digimon village backk to Wolfdramon's Cave.

"WOLFY!! Where have you been, I was so worried!!" Okamimon hugged Wolfdramon and kissed him.

It made Veramon feel worse than she already felt, so she sat down next to Lupinmon and Masheedramon and ate some breakfast.

"You look miserable, Vera, whats wrong?" asked Lupinmon.

"Its nothing.." Veramon replied.

Veramon didnt have much of a chance to talk to Wolfdramon that day, because he was with Okamimon most of the time. Veramon spent most of her time alone, in her cave. She was so depressed..it was hard to believe. She was alone in her cave sleeping that night, when there was a knock at the cave door.

"Hello??" Veramon called.

"Its wolfdramon..Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yeah..why not" she scurried over to the door and opened the secret entrance to the cave.

Wolfdramon walked in and sat down. Veramon sat down next to him.

"Whats wrong, Wolfdramon?" she asked.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 20, 2007, 10:41:47 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPoor Veramon, I feel so sorry for her! But again, an awesome chapter! =D