Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Drakedramon's Wrath

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 25 - Drakedramon's Wrath

Chapter 25 - Drakedramon's Wrath
"Well..Its hard to explain..Its..Its..Its Drakedramon, hes after you!" he looked at Veramon. Tears were shining in his eyes.

"and I wanted to protect you..no matter what happens.." he added.

"Thanks Wolfdramon...It might be dangerous.." Veramon spoke quietly.

"Like I said..I would do anything to protect you..Hes trying to get all of my friends, then me.." Wolfdramon replied.

"We should go into hiding.." suggested Veramon.

"and we should get Weed and Splashermon.." Wolfdramon added.

They didnt want to waste any time, so they packed up some things and set out to get Weed and Splashermon.


"Its freezing out here.." Veramon was shivering.

"I'll keep ya warm" Said Wolfdramon.

He put his arm around her and they continued to walk down the slope. Soon they arrived at Splashermon's Cave. Veramon knocked on Weeds cave and Wolfdramon knocked on Splashermon's.

Soon, they had told Weed and Splashermon what they were going to do, and they set off into the unknown.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 20, 2007, 10:42:51 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, can't wait for more!