Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - The Valley

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 26 - The Valley

Chapter 26 - The Valley
It felt like a long time ago, since they left home. They had been travelling for hours on end and they were extremelly tired. But they couldnt stop, it was for their own safety.

"Veramon?" asked Wolfdramon.

"Yeah..?" she answered.

"Can you go check that big dip down there, it might be dangerous" he asked.

"Sure.." she agreed.

Veramon flew over the small valley. It would be easy enough to fly them down. There looked like there were some caves there too. So she flew back to Wolfdramon, Weedramon and Splashermon, who were resting.

"Its fine, its just a valley. I could fly us down" Veramon suggested.

"Ok" they replied together.

When they were recovered, they got onto Veramons back and she flew them down to the valley. They jumped off lightly, and found a cave to shelter in.

"Weed, could you seal the entrance of the cave with vines please?" asked Wolfdramon.

"Yeeees" Squeed Weedramon.

They settled down and fell asleep. Outside the cave, all was quiet. Everything was still, and something was strange about the night air. There was a foxmon creeping along the stream, looking for something to eat. Suddenly, a dragon-like digimon jumped out of a bush and ripped the foxmon to pieces..That had to hurt!! The dragon crept over to a mysterious looking cave, covered with vines, looking strangely alive, compared to the rest of the plants in the valley. He clawed at the vines until they feel apart, and stepped inside.

"Well, well, well" he said sinisterly. There were 4 digimon lying asleep on the floor.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 20, 2007, 10:44:41 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! Can't wait for the nexzt chapter!

Metalicnacho on August 19, 2007, 12:21:56 AM

Metalicnacho on
MetalicnachoT_T Splashy is gonna die!
 
Splashermon: Hu? SAVE ME!!!

PunkWolfGirl on August 18, 2007, 6:23:34 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlD= NOOOOOO. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!