Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Drakedramons evil Plan

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 27 - Drakedramons evil Plan

Chapter 27 - Drakedramons evil Plan
Veramon woke up with a start. She screamed so loud that she woke up Wolfdramon, Weedramon and Splashermon. "Oh shut up you" Drakedramon sighed lazily.

"GET OUT OF OUR CAVE YOU BIG STUPID BA#@*RD!"; Wolfdramon yelled. He stood in front of Veramon with his hands spread wide out.

"Give me Veramon, or we'll do this the hard way, Wolfdramon" Drakedramon snarled.

"I'll never hand her over, even if I die in the process!" Wolfdramon bared his teeth at Drakedramon.

"Very well then, The hard way it is." He decided.

Drakedramon Charged at Wolfdramon and slashed his claw over Wolfdramon's face, leaving a big cut and an unconcious Wolfdramon.

"WOLFDRAMON NO!" Veramon screamed as Drakedramon ran out of the cave with Wolfdramon slung over his shoulder.

Veramon ran out of the cave and took off. She would follow Drakedramon until she got Wolfdramon back, and that was that. Veramon finally seen a tiny dot running at full speed right below her, that was unmistakeably Drakedramon, so she broke into a sharp dive towards him.

Veramon landed right in front of him.

"Going somewhere, are we?" she grew to her biggest.

"Yes, I am, Veramon. I am taking your friend, Wolfdramon to my mountain base to kill him!" Drakedramon laughed evily.

"You wont be, when Im finished with you" Veramon said bravely.

Drakedramon dumped Wolfdramon beside a rock and stood, waiting for Veramon to move.

"DRAGON BLAST!" she screamed, and charged at Drakedramon, with flames coming out of her mouth. Drakedramon was sent flying back into a tree, but he wasnt finished yet.

"ICE-TAIL!" Drakedramon yelled, slamming his tail into Veramons stomach and sending her flying back.

Veramon was barely concious.

"Wolfdramon..wolfdramon..Wolfdr-..." she fainted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veramon woke up. It was at least 8:00am and Wolfdramon was still lying unconcious beside the rock. Drakedramon was gone, too.

She got up and ran over to Wolfdramon.

"WOLFDRAMON, WAKE UP..WAKE UP WOLFDRAMON.." It was no use.

Veramon picked him up and started to walk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours later... Veramon gently put Wolfdramon down on the grass beside the icy-lake. She cupped her hands and dipped them into the water. She shuddered, because it was very cold, and it made her feel weaker. Veramon opened Wolfdramons mouth and dropped the water into his throat. He coughed and spluttered, then slowly opened his eyes.

"Wolfdramon..?" Veramon cried.

"Veramon..." He replied weakly.

Veramon helped him sit up, and hugged him really tightly.

"Are you ok?" Veramon asked.

"Im fine, dont worry about me, its you Drakedramon wants.." Wolfdramon looked at her.

"I know....about what you said in the cave...You're more important than me and you dont have to do this if you dont want to.."

"Veramon, Im doing everything I can to help you, and nothing is gonna stop me" Wolfdramon said Determindly.

"Thanks Wolfy.." Veramon smiled and hugged him again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:43:32 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogthat evil Drakedramon! Awesome chapter! TYhe ending is so cute! ^_^