Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Death

This is about Veramon's life so far!!!

Chapter 28 - Death

Chapter 28 - Death
"we should move from here, Veramon..I dont know where but if we stay here for much longer, Drakedramon will find us.." Wolfdramon sighed and got up.

Veramon put her arm around him for support and they started to walk.

"You put yourself in real danger back there, Veramon.." Wolfdramon said worriedly.

"I know I did..But it was to save my best buddy, wasnt it??..Thats what friends are for, huh?..They're supposed to look out for each other no matter what happens.." Veramon looked at him and smiled weakly.

"I know, and thats what you did for me...I really appreciate that, Vera.." he said embarassedly.

"Theres no need to thank me...I would die for you, Wolfdramon..." she said quietly.

Wolfdramon hugged her. They kept on walking, and soon it got very dark.

"I think we should get some rest, Wolfdramon.." Veramon explained.

She found a cave and laid Wolfdramon down at the back of it, then stood guard at the front.

"Im gonna stand guard for a while, Wolfdramon, you can sleep if you want" she yawned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were ear-piercing screams coming from the forest that night. Wolfdramon was lying dead at the back of the cave and Drakedramon was finishing Veramon off. He tore off her left arm and chucked it outside the cave along with her right leg. Veramon was screaming in agony, and she was in too much pain to stop him. Suddenly, Drakedramon stuck his sharp claw into Veramon's heart.

Everything was gone, and two members of the gang were dead. That night, every single memory, every single thing Veramon and Wolfdramon did, shattered to pieces, as they lay silently on the cave floor.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Metalicnacho on September 1, 2007, 9:03:58 PM

Metalicnacho on
Metalicnachowtf?

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:45:14 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogNO! VERAMON AND WOLFDRAMON CAN'T DIE! So sad but a cool chapter again!

DarkHorse95 on August 27, 2007, 1:52:46 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95It made Punky and DemonPencils cry <>_<>

ginathehedgehog on August 27, 2007, 4:41:25 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogReally? Well, it was extremely sad, I thought they were gone forever! I'm sure glad that they aren't ^^